What's New* New functionality *
Questions sets: In addition to single questions you can now also create sets of questions that will always be asked as a group.
To accommodate the sets, entries now consist of only one question or question set - for any additional question and answer a new entry will automatically be created.
When reading a single entry you can now navigate to the previous and next entry by dragging the entry up or down.
New entries are now blank by default. However the questions are still easily accessible. On the entry screen you can replace a question or question set by tapping on the arrow icon next to the question. You can also start a new entry with question by tapping the arrow.
On the entry screen you can now also select a specific question or question set by swiping to the left on the arrow icon next to the question. On the home screen you can tap 'give me a question' to get a random question, or you can now select a specific question or question set by swiping down on the top of the screen.
* Design changes *
The home screen has access to navigating questions and clearer access to both modes of writing (with questions and without questions). The overview of entries is clearer and easier to scan.
* Bug fixes and performance improvements *
Sharing functionality is fixed
Devices won’t go to sleep anymore during a backup or restore
Various small bug fixes
Thanks to everyone for their feedback. If you have further feedback or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: It's always a good idea to backup your data regularly and before updating.
App Description"Puts a new spin on the traditional journalling app" - AppAdvice
"This is such a great way to get started with keeping a journal" - iMore
"Roller Journal uses questions to keep your journal entries lively" - TUAW.com
Roller Journal is a new writing experience that draws you into capturing your best moments. Kickstart your writing in seconds and keep going.
Write free form like in a normal journal, or with one tap get a question or question set if you want. A great way to write your story, keep a wine/food journal, keep a travel diary, document a project, jot down blogging stubs, look back on the past or see into the future. The most versatile way to write.
Writing with Roller Journal is faster, easier and more insightful.
-- Features --
• Write free without questions
• Single tap to get a question or set of questions when you need it.
• Bonus starter questions and sets come with the app - but you can add your own, or buy extras. Travel diaries, beer/wine/food journals, project journal - make it anything you want.
• Use tags to organize your entries.
• Edit the date and time of your entries
• Journal overview: See all your entries at a glance.
• Filter your entries by tag or by question.
• Search: Find specific entries by keyword
• Add your own questions, in your own language
• Organize your questions
• Purchase additional question packs: Themed packs for creative writing, travel, productivity and more
• Statistics: See when you journal the most and more
• Passcode lock
• Backup to Dropbox
• Customise font sizes
• Optimised layouts for iPhone, iPhone 5 and iPad
-- Stay up to date --
Twitter: @rollerjournal #rollerjournal
November 01, 2013 New version 1.13.1
September 26, 2013 New version 1.13.0
June 18, 2013 New version 1.12.0
May 08, 2013 New version 1.11.2
April 20, 2013 New version 1.11.0
March 21, 2013 New version 1.10.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release