What's NewAre you ready for more Turnacle? Turnacle 2 contains over 16 new features. If you've enjoyed Turnacle 1, you'll love this update. New features include:
- Puzzle Mode
- Universal Device Support: runs great on iPod Touch, iPhone and iPad
- Improved Graphics
- Enhanced Performance
App Description*** Happy holidays! Grab a free copy of Turnacle to celebrate, it's free for a limited time only! ***
How many puzzles should a great game have? Only unlimited!
Turnacle offers an unlimited amount of puzzles in two game modes, totaling six levels of difficulty. No two puzzles are the same. You will be challenged!
Solve puzzles, earn achievements and compete with your friends on the Game Center leaderboards.
In Turnacle, the goal is to solve grids consisting of colored discs. A grid consists of up to 66 discs with up to six colors. Rotate the discs so the colors align with the neighboring discs. If all discs are properly aligned, the grid is solved.
In Classic mode, you'll solve a sequence of grids as fast as possible. In Puzzle mode, you'll face the biggest grids yet, which you'll have to solve in the least possible moves.
Turnacle makes great use of the iPhone 5 screen. For exclusive content, try playing Turnacle on your iPad.
- Two challenging game modes: focus on speed or pure puzzle skills
- Achievements: rewarding skillful and innovative play
- Unlimited puzzles from a handcrafted puzzle generator
- Resume a game from the iCloud: lose your phone and still be able to finish your game
- An interactive tutorial explaining the original game mechanics
This is the kind of game that some people will turn out to be extraordinarily good at! Perhaps you're one of them...
March 12, 2013 New version 2.1.1
February 15, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
February 15, 2013 New version 2.1
January 30, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
January 11, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 02, 2012 Initial Release