What's New- More widget fixes. We’re trying we swear!
- More cities! Transit is now available in Orlando, Fort Worth, and Ann Arbor.
** Transit tries to save you time throughout your commute. If you enjoy our app, please consider using a couple of those extra minutes to leave us a nice 5-star review **
App DescriptionWherever you are, just pull Transit out of your pocket and quickly know when the next bus or train is arriving. Not sure what's the fastest way? Use our easy-to-use trip planner to find your way.
Featured by Apple as Editor's Choice! Works in most US metropolitan areas including NYC, Chicago, SF, Philadelphia, LA, Boston, Washington DC, Seattle (see full list below).
- Know at a glance when your next train or bus is arriving.
- See exactly where your bus or train is on the map in real-time.*
- Find scheduled departures and route itineraries even without an Internet connection.
- Star your favorite routes, bumping them to the top of the list
- Plot routes on the map.
*Where real-time is available
Transit works in the following US markets, in addition to many other cities in Canada, France and the UK. Visit our website to view the full list of supported cities or vote for the city you want to see supported next.
- New York City (NYC Subway*, MTA Buses*, LIRR, Metro-North, NJ Transit*, PATH, Staten Island Ferry, NICE, Bee-Line, CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Stamford, CTTransit Waterbury)
- Chicago (CTA*, Pace, Metra)
- Philadelphia (SEPTA*, NJ Transit*, NJ Transit, PATCO)
- Los Angeles (Metro*, OCTA, Metrolink, RTA, Burbank Bus, Torrance Transit, Hyperloop*, Foothill Transit*, Big Blue Bus)
- San Francisco (BART*, MUNI*, Caltrain*, AC Transit*, VTA*, County Connection*, Golden Gate Transit, SamTrans, Hyperloop**, Sonoma County Transit, Healdsburg Transit, Cloverdale Transit, Marin Transit)
- Washington (Metro*, DC Circulator*, Ride On*, Arlington Transit*, Fairfax Connector, MTA, Virginia Railway Express*)
- Boston (MBTA*, Massport, MetroWest RTA, Brockton Area Transit (BAT), Lowell RTA, Plymouth & Brockton S. R. Co., CATA)
- Miami (Miami-Dade Transit, Broward County Transit)
- Seattle (Metro Transit*, City of Seattle*, Kingcounty Marine Division, Sound Transit*, Pierce Transit, Kitsap Tours)
- Atlanta (MARTA*, Cobb Community Transit (CCT), Xpress by GRTA)
- Phoenix (ValleyMetro)
- Baltimore (MTA)
- Portland (TriMet*)
- San Diego (MTS, NCTD*)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (Metro Transit*, Plymouth*, SouthWest Transit*, Scott County Transit*, Airport (MAC), University of Minnesota*, MVTA)
- Houston (METRO)
- Honolulu (TheBus*)
- Pittsburgh (Port Authority)
- Dallas (DART)
- Denver (RTD)
- Las Vegas (RTC)
- Milwaukee (MCTS)
- Salt Lake City (UTA*)
- San Antonio (VIA)
- St. Louis (Metro)
- Austin (Capital Metro)
- Kansas City (KCATA)
- Sacramento (Sacramento Regional Transit, Roseville Transit)
- Tampa (HART, PSTA)
- Hartford (CTTransit New Haven, CTTransit Waterbury, CTTransit Hartford, CTTransit New Britain, CTTransit Meriden)
- Cincinnati (Metro, TANK)
- Buffalo (NFTA)
- Providence (RIPTA)
- Columbus (COTA)
- Madison (Madison Metro*)
- Louisville (TARC*)
- Hampton Roads (HRT)
** Uses real-time predictions and vehicle locations for some or all routes.
December 02, 2014 New version 3.3
November 01, 2014 New version 3.2.2
September 14, 2014 New version 3.1.3
August 06, 2014 New version 3.1.2
July 20, 2014 New version 3.1.1
June 20, 2014 New version 3.0.5
November 30, -0001 Initial Release