What's NewHola a todos! As seasoned travelers, we all benefit from a local’s insight. One of the best experiences in travel is to end up at a place only the locals know about. Be it that trendy bistro off the main square, that vintage store with those adorable artworks, or that strange bar where people go and play Ping Pong till the wee hours. Now we’ve got an exciting new feature to show you the way: Mini Guides.
Curated by locals and like-minded travelers, Mini Guides will give you the inside edge and help you explore more places off the beaten path. As part of the Triposo community, you’re more than welcome to create your own Mini Guides for the places you love and know well. We’re travelers, and we’re also locals somewhere else.
We're happy to hear that you love our city walks. In this release, we've made more improvements:
• You can create a city walk from a Mini Guide with just a tap
• You can discover city walks created by locals and other travelers in our suggestion stream
• You can share city walks with other travelers and help them explore!
Have fun on your adventures and do let us know what you think! Can you guess the code name of this release? It’s Jalapeños!
App DescriptionThe United Arab Emirates (UAE) Travel guide offers you complete and up to date city guides for Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah as well as detailed information for the other Emirates.
Features of the United Arab Emirates Travel Guide by Triposo:
* Complete background information on United Arab Emirates
* Separate city guides for many cities in United Arab Emirates including Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah.
* For each city in the United Arab Emirates we have a complete sightseeing section with all major monument.
* For each city in the United Arab Emirates we have an eating out section with the best restaurants.
* Bars, pubs & nightlife section for all major cities in the United Arab Emirates.
* An offline map of the United Arab Emirates
* Offline maps for all major cities in the United Arab Emirates
* A Phrasebook with useful Arabic phrases
What people say:
"Leave your Lonely Planet or Frommers at home. Your phone and a Triposo guide is all you need."
"Triposo works offline and even has an offline map. So no roaming charges. And it's free!"
About our guides:
We make great, interactive travel guides.
To make our guides we use the content that is freely available. Open content sites like Wikitravel, Wikipedia, World66 and Openstreetmap are among the best resources for any traveler. Our mission is to make that content relevant for you. So we mix and mash and annotate - and we distill great, relevant travel guides out of it.
We like open content. In fact some of us were involved in World66, one of the first open content travel guides on the web. Triposo's travel guides are very much a re-mix of open content out there.
Currently we're using content from: Wikipedia, Wikitravel, World66, Open Streetmaps, DMOZ and Chefmoz
We're big fans of these projects. If you stumble across some inaccurate information in this guide, we would appreciate it if you correct it on the web site of these projects.
September 27, 2014 New version 3.5.3
February 24, 2014 New version 3.2.0
January 29, 2014 New version 3.1.0
November 05, 2013 New version 2.6.4
October 08, 2013 New version 2.6.2
May 11, 2013 New version 2.3.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release