- Fixed UI issues for iOS 7
Headspace is meditation made simple, a way of treating your head right. Using proven meditation and mindfulness techniques we’ll show you how to train your mind for a healthier, happier, more enjoyable life.
How it works
Starting with our free Take10 programme, we’ll teach you the basics of meditation in just 10 minutes a day.
If you enjoy Take10 and want to learn more, then you can choose to continue and get access to hundreds of hours of original meditations, including guided and unguided, ranging from 2 to 60 minutes.
“It’s kind of genius” Emma Watson
“Andy Puddicombe is doing for meditation what Jamie Oliver has done for food” The New York Times
What you get
- Free access to Take10, Level 1 of the Foundation Course – learn the basics in 10 x 10 minute meditations
- Personalised progress page to track your stats
- Buddy system for you and your friends to motivate each other in your journey’s
- Rewards for regular meditation
- Reminders to keep you on track with your practice
- Options for you to continue your journey after Take10, with inspiring packs and one off sessions on a range of topics such stress, happiness and appreciation
- Ability to download sessions for offline use
What our users say
"I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for a product that has so profoundly changed my life. Having such an easy and guided way to meditate has kept me on track for several months now, and the changes are profound and too many to count." - Brandon, Headspace user
What's more, science is proving the benefits of meditation…
Research demonstrates that regular meditation can have a physical effect on the brain – actually causing areas associated with learning to grow, and the part generating stress responses to shrink.*
Hölzel, B. K. et al. (2011). Mindfulness practice leads to increases in regional brain gray matter density. Neuroimaging, 191, 36-43.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING & TERMS
Headspace offers two auto-renewing subscription options:
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Your Headspace subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Headspace Terms & Conditions
- March 27, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- March 24, 2015 New version 2.1.0
- February 13, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- December 16, 2014 New version 2.0.2
- July 22, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- July 11, 2014 New version 2.0.0
- April 27, 2014 New version 1.8.3
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.8.2
- September 06, 2013 New version 1.8
- March 05, 2013 New version 1.7.1
- January 24, 2013 New version 1.7
- December 05, 2012 New version 1.6
- November 04, 2012 New version 1.5
- October 07, 2012 New version 1.4
- August 08, 2012 New version 1.3
- July 31, 2012 New version 1.2
- March 01, 2012 New version 1.1