148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DIFFERENT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Fluxe takes the Tetris formula and changes it around to add a new challenge.
App DescriptionFLUXE is an arcade/puzzle game that puts big twists on the falling-block genre!
"FLUXE is clever and challenging, a great little twist on mechanics we've had drilled into our heads for years." TouchArcade.com
"Puzzle games are all about atmosphere, and FLUXE nails it with the combination of gameplay, soundtrack, and neon-aesthetics. " AppTudes.com
"This is a fantastic game that is challenging and entertaining. Fans of the falling-block genre will really enjoy the unique way that this game is played." AppAdvice.com
*** AppMyWorld Top 5 game of the week 8/15/2012
FLUXE reverses traditional falling-block gameplay by putting the player in control of which pieces drop. Tap the piece that you want on the right side of the screen, and it falls in the well on the left. No need to slide or rotate. It's very simple, and perfect for a touchscreen!
See how many levels you can complete and how many points you can rack up along the way! Store up bomb and refresh tiles to help get through the tougher short levels. Complete challenges to earn achievements that multiply your score! Battle your friends on the leaderboards!
Fluxe is easy to pick up, but hard to master. Think carefully when choosing your blocks! Four difficulty modes keep it challenging and fun for everyone!
If you like falling-block games, you should defintely check out FLUXE - it's a very different take on a fun genre.
*** Simple, addictive, challenging
- Designed and developed by the award-winning Black Jacket Studios
- Major twists on the falling-block genre
- Featuring music by the incredible Professor Kliq!
- Earn more than 30 achievements to boost your score multiplier!
- Win bomb and refresh tiles to strategically get past hard areas!
- Perfect interface for a touchscreen
- Four challenging difficulty modes
- Endless levels - how far can you go?
- Runs smooth even on older devices!
- Four Game Center leaderboards depending on your skill
May 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
January 16, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
July 25, 2012 Initial Release