Another round of bug fixes and small improvements to keep you moving right along. All in a day’s work!
Brought to you by Subaru. Dog tested. Dog approved.™
Exercise your dog and get healthy at the same time! Log your walks, automatically track your calories, and sync with your free account at www.mapmywalk.com.
MapMyDogwalk makes tracking your dog walks and outdoor adventures effortless and will keep you motivated to hit the road or trail day after day.
MapMyDogwalk uses the built-in GPS technology of your iPhone to enable you to track your walks and gets you closer to achieving your health and fitness goals. Step out your front door, hit the road or trail, and this app will effortlessly mark out your path along an interactive map and record essential metrics including duration, distance, pace, speed and elevation. Once you finish your walk, save your data and it automatically uploads to MapMyWalk.com where you can view your route, walk data, and a comprehensive workout history.
The new MapMyDogwalk also gives you the ability to easily share your workout data with friends and family via email and Twitter, listen to your iPod during your walk without leaving the application, and geo-tag photos along your route.
iMapMyWalk boasts all of these great features:
•Real-time tracking that measures and displays time, distance, pace, speed and elevation
•An interactive map that lets you view your current location and exactly where you have traveled along your route
•Synchronization with your online Training Log on MapMyWalk.com
•Manual entry of workout data directly from the app so you can easily record your indoor activities like gym workouts and cardio sessions on the treadmill
•Twitter integration that enables you to tweet your workout data to friends and family
•iPod integration that allows you to select and control your music while the app is running
•A geo-tagging photo capability that automatically uploads any photos you take along your walk to your saved route on MapMyWalk.com
•Voice Feedback detailing distance, pace, and speed. Get your walk data in real-time through your headphones.
• Now with Ant+ support: Monitor your heart rate during workouts and track results over time
• BTLE support on iPhone 4S & 5: Wahoo Bluetooth Low Energy heartrate monitor - no dongle needed!
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Download MapMyDogwalk and get the extra motivation you need to reach your health and fitness goals. Make walking your dog fun!
- May 01, 2012 Initial release
- January 25, 2013 New version 4.5
- February 03, 2013 New version 4.5.1
- March 05, 2013 New version 4.5.5
- March 22, 2013 New version 4.6.1
- March 30, 2013 New version 4.6.2
- April 16, 2013 New version 4.6.3
- May 31, 2013 New version 4.6.4
- July 12, 2013 New version 4.6.6
- August 10, 2013 New version 4.6.7
- October 07, 2013 New version 4.6.8
- February 10, 2014 New version 5.4
- February 27, 2014 New version 5.4.1
- September 13, 2014 New version 5.5.1
- October 14, 2014 New version 5.6.2
- October 24, 2014 New version 5.6.3
- November 25, 2014 New version 5.7
- December 18, 2014 New version 5.7.1
- January 28, 2015 New version 5.7.2
- February 12, 2015 New version 5.7.3
- March 04, 2015 New version 5.8
- March 14, 2015 New version 5.8.1
- April 15, 2015 New version 5.9.1
- May 21, 2015 New version 5.10.2
- June 01, 2015 New version 5.11
- June 12, 2015 New version 5.11.1
- July 01, 2015 New version 5.12
- July 07, 2015 New version 5.12.1
- July 21, 2015 New version 5.12.2
- August 11, 2015 New version 5.12.3
- August 26, 2015 New version 5.12.4
- September 23, 2015 New version 5.12.5
- November 07, 2015 New version 5.12.6