* New iPad Retina Update
* New Easy, Normal and Hard difficulty modes for all encounters
* Minor bugfixes
Touch Arcade - 'Like a Nicotine Patch for WoW Addicts'
Pocket Gamer - Silver Award
App Advice - 'Crescent Moon Games gives you intense boss battles in your pocket, similar to those found in various MMO games like World of Warcraft and The Old Republic.'
App-Score 'Raid Leader is the RTS that everyone has been waiting for.'
Help save the land of Eldentir from the evil and corrupted demon Belfanor and his invading legion of monsters.
You, as the Raid Leader must guide a small band of Heroes through Eldentir and face the demon King in the final battle.
Knight - Strong and vigilant. The knight likes to stand where it hurts - face to face with his enemy.
Hunter - Fast and agile, the Hunter packs a lethal bow and arrow. She likes to shoot demons in the back!
Priest - Old and wise, healing is his speciality. In the heat of battle he has a few other tricks up his rather big sleeves.
Encounter challenging boss fights. Collect gold and invest in dozens of unlockable abilities. Test your skills against the oncoming hordes of darkness.
Are you prepared?
Amazing stylized 3D graphics, monsters, characters, and effects
3 Character classes
3 different playing styles
15 Unique encounters
Intuitive and responsive controls
30+ special abilities
Game Center Leaderboards
25+ Game Center Achievements
Universal for iPhone, iPod, and iPad
Expect regular updates with new content as well as gameplay improvements and fixes. We want to give you the best experience we can.
Raid Leader supports iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod Touch 4th Generation, iPod Touch 3rd generation 16gb and higher.
Follow @cm_games and @redzebragames on Twitter for the latest Raid Leader and other Crescent Moon Games news!
Update 1.0.1 fixes the save issue some people have been experiencing, please update!
- June 24, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 23, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 24, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- July 20, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 17, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 23, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 23, 2012 New version 1.2
- April 06, 2012 New version 1.1
- April 06, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 18, 2012 New version 1.0.1