- Full Retina Support!
- Fixed recognition issue with the note G
- Better handling of errors in microphone permissions
#1 Music Game in UK and Ireland!
Winner of United Nations award and used by thousands of music teachers!
Activated by playing a real recorder
That’s right – the sounds you play control the game. This awesome game is the perfect introduction to music. The game is activated by a regular soprano recorder and by touch.
Learn to play the recorder in a fun and addictive way. Play notes on the recorder to avoid obstacles, collect bonuses and scare away evil birds, on your way to become a “Recorder Master”...
Become an expert in playing songs while working on rhythm, correct and stable tone production, ear training, fingering technique and more!
*** AWARDS ***
“Parents’ Choice Award”
Staff Favorite in UK and Ireland
“World Summit Awards” - by the United Nations for most creative content
“Best Tools for Beginners” – by the National Association for Music Merchants (2011)
“Best Tools for Schools” – by the National Association for Music Merchants (2012)
*** FEATURES ***
- Awesome game controller – Play a regular recorder and have fun while learning
- Activate with touch – use this fun and addictive game to learn sheet music and songs
- Over 30 levels – suitable for both experienced and first-time players
- Different game types work on various musical skills
- Exciting songs – developed by leading musicians and music educators
TheNextWeb Review (www.thenextweb.com)
"Every once in a while we get wind of an application that, while it might not be our typical forte, is just pretty cool. JoyTunes is exactly one of those applications..."
KillerStartups Review (www.killerstartups.com):
“A system that will let a child learn how to play an instrument in the most effective way of all: by playing a game"
John, father of 8-year-old Ashley wrote us:
"I was truly amazed when my daughter started playing complete melodies within hours."
Prof. Michael Melzer, VP Jerusalem Academy of Music:
“I truly see this game as a real breakthrough”
Let us know what you think. Don’t hesitate to write us if you encountered any problems.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release