* Updated for iOS 9.
* Added iPad video support for Picture-in-Picture.
* Better support for the new iPad Pro screen size.
* Now featuring curated Tracks in Spotlight.
* Save your favorite Tracks to My Q.
* Several bug fixes and optimizations.
Qello Concerts lets you to turn any screen into a live concert video experience. Music lovers can now watch the world's largest collection of full-length concerts and music documentaries on demand!
Stream Queen, Pink Floyd, The Doors, Lady Gaga, Metallica, Nirvana, Tiesto, Tupac, Slipknot, Paul McCartney, Beyonce, Bob Marley, Linkin Park, Tupac, Santana, Bon Jovi, Imagine Dragons, Gary Clark Jr, and over 1,500 performances from your favorite artists all through your iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and just about any device.
Qello in the news:
* USA Today: "A haven for music movies."
* TechCrunch: "Best iOS Apps to Watch on Apple TV... For professionally-produced, high-definition concert footage, Qello is without peer."
* Billboard: "A Super-Hip Netflix for Concert Films."
* Fuse: "#1 must-download music app."
* Maxim: "One of the most captivating apps we've seen in any app store."
* Questlove: "I discovered musician's heaven. This channel is a gold mine!"
* Apple has featured Qello as "New & Noteworthy," "What's Hot," and a "Music Discovery" essential app.
The app download provides:
* One or more free tracks from every show.
* More than 30 channels of free continuous concert video moments on Qello TV.
An All-Access Pass is only $7.99 US each month and gets you:
* Unlimited Access to watch all shows in the collection, any time!
* A vast list of Artists, both new and iconic, spanning every genre.
* Incredible music documentaries.
* New shows added on a weekly basis.
* Create your own Setlists of live concert video moments, enjoy 30+ channels of continuous concert programming with Qello TV, or just indulge with on-demand streaming.
Start your 7-DAY FREE TRIAL! Cancel Anytime.
After your free trial ends, your Qello All-Access Pass subscription will automatically renew at $7.99 US each month, billed through your iTunes account. It's risk-free because you can cancel at any time by turning off auto-renew in your iTunes account settings.
The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Qello Terms: https://qello.com/terms_of_use
We're eager to improve your Qello iOS experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Help us help you - contact us directly at http://applehelp.qello.com
- March 15, 2012 Initial release
- May 02, 2012 New version 1.0.1
- July 17, 2012 New version 1.1
- October 06, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 27, 2012 New version 1.3
- December 15, 2012 New version 1.3.2
- March 10, 2013 New version 1.4
- April 17, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- July 05, 2013 New version 1.5
- September 20, 2013 New version 1.6
- November 12, 2013 New version 1.7
- December 16, 2013 New version 1.7.3
- April 06, 2014 New version 1.8
- June 06, 2014 New version 1.9
- August 16, 2014 New version 1.9.4
- November 21, 2014 New version 2.0
- January 27, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- March 19, 2015 New version 2.1.1
- October 18, 2015 New version 2.2
- December 19, 2015 New version 2.3