- 30 new stages added. Total of 60 stages can be challenged.
- You can sharing a score by Facebook and Twitter
- A new world selection menu added.
- The background image of the game was added.
- You can adjust the distance between a finger to the cursor.
- Dr.Zarbartz's message changes abundantly.
- The price was revised to $1.99. Now, it sells for $0.99 of a limited time offer!
- Check out our new products here. http://zenermobile.com/index_ios.html
Doctor Zarbartz needs your help! Separate the polluted liquid in the distillation tower.
It is a simple yet unique addicting puzzle based on fluid dynamics in which players separate flows of different types of liquids to get them into the container.
The game was originally developed in Japan in 1994.
Game Center support and Retina Display compatibility.
- Simple operation, Simple rules
- 60 stages, 20 levels
- Newly developed physical fluid simulation
- iPad HD and iPhone4 Retina Display compatibility
- Cool graphics UI and an effect
- High Scores competition with GAME CENTER
- 5 impressive musics by famous game music composer Shinji Hosoe (Super Sweep)
- February 08, 2012 Initial release
- February 16, 2012 New version 1.2
- March 22, 2012 New version 1.30
- May 11, 2012 New version 2.0