New OS, new update! Download the latest update, and enjoy travelling with navigation optimized for the new OS version.
*** THE NEXT GENERATION OF NAVIGATION: iGO primo app is here to get where YOU want to be when you want to be***
iGO primo app - powered by the same tried-and-trusted iGO Engine used in millions of GPS navigation devices around the world: faster & more reliable than ever before, with a set of new features for a more intelligent navigation.
**** HIGHLIGHTS ****
- Fast, short, easy-to-follow, and GREEN routes
- Automatic route recalculation
- Multipoint-route support
- Smart keyboard&history
- Local/POI search: find businesses or anything else you need around your position
- GET SOCIAL! Share your routes on Facebook!
- Try out the Customer Support Centre: watch tutorial videos, tips&tricks, send a feedback or vote for a feature!
---- GETTING THERE IS NOW EASIER AND FASTER ----
- Avoidances let you bypass any road section of the itinerary
- Country specific lane guidance & signposts
- Multiple route variants calculated simultaneously
- Navigate to
---- iPhone contacts
- Customizable quick menu & vehicle profile
- Trip Monitor
- Digital terrain
- Free camera movements
- Route progress bar
NNG will make the latest maps available as part of the free software updates, depending on availability. Conditions apply.
To avoid unwanted roaming costs being generated abroad by the Live Traffic Service (where applicable), please carefully review your settings in the Config Wizzard.
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
Please note that since iPod touch and iPad (WiFi only) do not have built-in GPS-receivers, an external GPS-receiver is required. Compatible are only those which are officially supported by Apple. Due to the size of the package, we recommend purchasing and downloading the application via iTunes.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Background navigation has to be turned on, you can do this under "Settings / Advanced settings".
- September 02, 2014 New version 2.5.5
- June 19, 2014 Initial release