148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: USEFUL :: Read Our Full Review >>
Organizing everything possible in life, all through one app.
What's NewAlphabetic sort for notes
Improvements and bug fixes
App DescriptionFinally - the ONE application that keeps ALL your personal and business information in a single, unified, secure place. Now with iCloud synchronization and iPhone 5 support!
iPIM™, the leading all-in-one personal and business Information Manager and sophisticated database, offers a unique and innovative way to store any kind of data you may think of using standard or custom forms, with a host of advanced features you won't find anywhere else:
● USE secure built-in templates to store emergency data, memos and reminders, photos, videos, sound recordings, scribbles, checklist, to-do lists, passwords, credit card and bank account information, shopping lists, inventory lists, expenses and more.
● CREATE your own custom templates easily and intuitively (or modify the built-in ones) to match your personal and business needs, using 20+ rich data types.
● ORGANIZE your data in built-in or custom folders and subfolders for easy access.
● SYNCHRONIZE your data via iCloud to all your iOS devices.
● ACCESS your data quickly using iPIM™'s unique time-saving user interface.
● SET UP time and location* reminders (including repeated reminders) for any item.
● SEARCH your data quickly and thoroughly using simple or complex search terms, and save your searches for later use.
● PRINT* your data on any supported printer.
● SHARE your data via email, Facebook and Twitter.
● PROTECT your data using iPIM™'s built-in military-grade encryption and an application- or folder-based password.
● USE a single universal application for all your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices.
● NEVER BUY ANOTHER INFORMATION MANAGER - iPIM™ caters for all your personal and business data needs in a single, powerful solution.
* Photos, videos, location-based reminders and printing available on supported devices. Location reminders on some devices are GPS-based; continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
October 14, 2014 New version 2.3.0
November 21, 2013 New version 2.2.4
October 10, 2013 New version 2.2.3
September 26, 2013 New version 2.2.2
February 21, 2013 New version 2.1.8
October 15, 2012 New version 2.1.7
March 07, 2012 Initial Release