some bugs fixed
Metacritic’s Average 8+ // iPhone Quality Index Average 8+ & Top 10
REVIEWS & AWARDS
BEST Gaming App 2011 - Macity Awards
Community Game of the Week - Touch Arcade
Bronze Award - Pocket Gamer France
Great reviews from all around the world:
TouchMyApps – ★★★★ - With Act Of Fury the iOS platform has another vertical scroller victory on it’s hands
Modojo – ★★★★ - Act of Fury: Kraine's Revenge was a pleasant surprise. If you seek a challenge and love the concept of annihilating things with gale force winds, it's a solid purchase
TouchGen - ★★★1/2 Act of Fury is a perfect fit for the iPhone; it's uncomplicated, good looking, and probably the easiest game to pick up and play that I've, er…picked up and played
148Apps - ★★★★ SEVERE FUN WARNING
Gamezebo - ★★★★ - Act of Fury: Kraine's Revenge proves that revenge doesn't always have to be served cold
AppSpy - ★★★★ - You'll be smashing foes in a new and incredibly fun new way
Multiplayer - ★★★★1/2 - Act of Fury: Kraine's Revenge is a pleasant alternative to the classic top-down shoot 'em ups, with great 2D graphics and a steep difficulty curve.
Everyeye - ★★★★ - Act of Fury is a big surprise, an genre of the '90s brilliantly brought to the present. A solid gameplay system and perfect growing mechanics gives the game a nice feeling
GamesVillage - ★★★★1/2 A lot of tasty features for a great game
Apptudes - ★★★★ - Ace of Fury: Kraine’s Revenge is a fun and original top-bottom scroller and a great choice for both casual and hard-core gamers looking for a pick-up and play option at a low cost
Macity - ★★★★1/2 – One of the best shoot’em up available on the AppStore
Iphone Italy ★★★★1/2 – Pure fun, original gameplay
The App Shack - ★★★★ - It is a very interesting addition to the shmup genre
Check out the others as well and vote for Act of Fury for the 2011 Indie of the Year Awards on Indie DB!
Why go for an everyday shoot’em up, when you can have something new?
Act of Fury: Kraine’s Revenge is the firstborn of a new breed of shooters, where you don’t have to shoot because YOU are the weapon.
Kraine Severe has undergone mad experiments by the infamous Dr. Osvald Pernicious, leader of the Doom Legion. After a daring escape from the laboratory, he realizes he can transform himself in a mighty hurricane. His next step is easily taken: pursue revenge, destroy everything that tries to stop him.
Control Kraine during his journey through different environments, fighting the Doom Legion and challenging the prototype weapon built by Dr. Pernicious to rule the world.
Developed by the team that created Master of Alchemy, Act of Fury: Kraine’s Revenge will put your skills to the test.
● A brand new shoot’em up mechanic: you are the weapon -destroy everything and pursue your personal vengeance.
● Nine levels of wild action in four different environments, from the hottest desert, to the icy pole.
● Three huge bosses to fight, based on the evolution of the Doom Legion’s prototype weapon.
● Two difficulty levels -normal for everyone and Hell mode for skilled shoot’em up fans.
● Game Center and OpenFeint support for achievements and leaderboards.
● Earn stars and spend them to unlock special powers, such as:
◆ Fire - maximize damage with the strength of the flames
◆ Water - reduce the damage inflicted by ground based enemies
◆ Thunderstorm - attack with bolt lightenings
◆ Fury Mastering - slow down the decrease of the fury
◆ And many other deadly power-ups!
- December 17, 2011 New version 1.5
- December 22, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- March 26, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 27, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 21, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 22, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 07, 2012 New version 1.6
- October 17, 2012 New version 1.7