Crash fix on Nordic Countries
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder's best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride, now on mobile version!
1/ If you have Ticket to Ride Pocket AND Ticket to Ride iPad: simply keep the iPad app and upgrade it, you will now be able to install it on your iPhone too, and retain all the maps paid on the iPad. So on your iPhone, un-install the Pocket app and install the "Ticket to Ride" app.
2/ In Ticket to Ride Pocket, you can unlock the full features set through an in-app purchase. Therefore there is no need to buy the other "Ticket to Ride" app if you don't have it.
In addition to the exciting multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and play against live opponents from all around the world on the various boards!
With over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average, Ticket to Ride offers a game experience unique amongst its peers.
**Ars Technica – « Ticket to Ride is impressive right from the start. »
**Carrefour des Cultures – « The transition from the board to the digital is very successful… The best iPad board game of its category. »
**148Apps: 5 stars and selected by the editor - « The best board game adaptation on iOS so far. »
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – "A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans".
**iOS Board Games (BoardGameGeek.com): 9.5/10 – "A fun and engaging app that offers a sleek and speedy online multiplayer system. It ranks up there with the best offerings on iOS."
Ticket to Ride includes :
• Alan R. Moon's official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution.
• Online Play (WiFi, 3G, 4G) against other iPhone, iPad, Mac (non-exhaustive list).
• An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents.
• Solo play against up to 4 AI players.
• Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents (can include AI players too).
• Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910 and Legendary Asia available as in-app purchases
• Also discover the 2 most recent vertical maps, for games ever more intense: India available only recently, and the brand new Nordics map tracing the railway routes of Northern Europe.
• Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial.
• Contextual in-game Conductor's Notes to help you master all the maps.
• True cross-platform: players can challenge on other supported platforms including Mac, iPhone, iPad.
• Online and offline Hall of Fame.
For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
- December 22, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- February 02, 2012 New version 1.1
- February 09, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 13, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 23, 2012 New version 1.2
- February 23, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 18, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- May 25, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 13, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- September 17, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- November 09, 2012 New version 1.3
- February 03, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- February 06, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 20, 2015 New version 1.3.1
- October 19, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- November 21, 2015 New version 2.0
- November 21, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- December 01, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- December 10, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- January 16, 2016 New version 2.0.9
- January 21, 2016 New version 2.0.11
- February 28, 2016 New version 2.0.14
- March 22, 2016 New version 2.0.15
- June 30, 2016 New version 2.2.3
- July 03, 2016 New version 2.2.4