What's New in Version 3.1.1
• Improved image fidelity on iPhone 6 Plus
• Technical fixes
What's New in Version 3.1.0
• New feature to create custom poses
• New feature to zoom in and out of a yoga practice (iPad only)
• Technical fixes
MORE ON CUSTOM POSES
If there is a pose you desire, which is not in the dictionary, you can now create it yourself. Simply add a Custom Pose item to the timeline and specify the name of your new pose. This name will appear when the custom pose is encountered during the practice.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Creating your custom yoga routine has never been easier! Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the guided instruction, or share it with your friends and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from a list of over 200 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Specify the order and the duration of each pose.
• Follow suggestions on the next pose or choose from a complete list.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust what the voiceover will say.
• Add music from a built-in list or from your music library.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices wirelessly with AirPrint.
• Play your practices on a TV with AirPlay or TV out support.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- September 20, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- November 25, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- December 27, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- January 18, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- February 19, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.1.0
- May 11, 2015 New version 3.1.1