• Improved support for iOS 9 with special focus on the iPad Pro
• Added keyboard shortcuts: press and hold the Command key on your physical keyboard to see the shortcuts
• Technical fixes
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Creating your custom yoga routine has never been easier! Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the guided instruction, or share it with your friends and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from a list of over 200 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Specify the order and the duration of each pose.
• Follow suggestions on the next pose or choose from a complete list.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust what the voiceover will say.
• Add music from a built-in list or from your music library.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices wirelessly with AirPrint.
• Play your practices on a TV with AirPlay or TV out support.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- September 20, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- November 25, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- December 27, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- January 18, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- February 19, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 3.1.0
- May 11, 2015 New version 3.1.1
- November 18, 2015 New version 4.0.0
- November 21, 2015 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99