What's New in Version 3.0.1
• Technical fixes
What's New in Version 3.0.0
• Added ability to create repeating sequences
• Added ability to Copy and Paste in the timeline
• Support for iOS 8
• Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
MORE ON REPEATING SEQUENCES
Until now there was not a way to create repeats within a practice. If you wanted to have a sequence of asanas repeat a few times, for example in a Sun Salutation, then you needed to add each pose in each repetition independently. This was very tedious and prone to error. Enter Loops. Now you add a Loop item to the timeline and encompass in it all the poses that you want to repeat. You can then specify how many times the Loop should repeat and if the poses need to Alternate Sides on each repetition. The Loop item can be found in the Controls tab.
MORE ON COPY AND PASTE
You can Copy and Paste any item in the timeline (Pose, Music, Tempo or Loop items). You access the Copy and Paste feature by double-tapping on an item. Simply double-tap the item you want to copy, select “Copy” from the pop-up menu, then scroll the timeline to the position you want to paste the item, double-tap and then select “Paste”. Pasting will always insert the copied item after the item in which you have double-tapped on. When you Copy and Paste a Loop item, everything it encompasses will also be copied.
If you’re enjoying Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder, please leave us a review or rating in the App Store. It really helps us. Namaste!
Creating your custom yoga routine has never been easier! Pocket Yoga - Practice Builder allows you to build, edit and share complete yoga practices.
Make a practice in minutes by selecting your desired poses and adjusting their order and duration. Then add music, set the tempo and you’re done! Try your practice by following along with the guided instruction, or share it with your friends and see what they think. Perfect for yoga teachers or intermediate to advanced level yogis.
• Choose from a list of over 200 poses, including variations and transitional poses.
• Specify the order and the duration of each pose.
• Follow suggestions on the next pose or choose from a complete list.
• Set the duration to hold each pose.
• Adjust what the voiceover will say.
• Add music from a built-in list or from your music library.
• Email, Message or AirDrop a practice to your friends so they can try it.
• Convert your practices to PDF documents.
• Print your practices wirelessly with AirPrint.
• Play your practices on a TV with AirPlay or TV out support.
- February 19, 2015 New version 3.0.1
- January 18, 2015 New version 3.0.0
- December 27, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- November 25, 2014 Price increase: $6.99 -> $9.99
- September 20, 2014 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $6.99
- June 10, 2014 Initial release