- NEW! Weapons can be unlocked with coins once again! Due to popular demand we have enabled the purchasing of weapons with coins! Weapons will no longer unlock for from completing mission objectives but instead you can simply purchase them with coins like you would other armoury items.
- NEW! Daily gift. You can claim a daily bonus of coins every day you play Major Mayhem.
- NEW! Rewarded Video Ads. You can choose to watch rewarded video ads and receive a boost to your coins for your efforts! These video ads replace banner ads and should result in a less intrusive and better experience while playing Major Mayhem.
- NEW! Graphic improvements, shadows and lighting.
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements.
TOP TEN "free" App!
Touch Arcade says Major Mayhem's 2.0 update is "ridiculously huge...almost feels like a completely new game!"
“One of the best rail shooters on the App Store!” -IGN 8.5/10
"It's funny, fast, violent, and leaves you wanting more." -PocketGamer Silver Medal
"I got points for Chicken Combos." -AppSafari 4.5/5
Meet the newest recruit in the Adult Swim Games army: Major Mayhem. He's got an itchy trigger finger, some scratchy stubble, and a fondness for shooting dudes in the face. Run and gun your way through gorgeous 3D environments as you embark on a mission to rescue your kidnapped girlfriend from the Forces of Evil. Guns, grenades and an assortment of other tools of destruction are at your disposal, and you'll need every last one of 'em. So what are you waiting for, Major Mayhem? The future of the Free World -- and your love life -- hangs in the balance.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING:
>> "This is slaughter done right, with enormous weaponry and a huge sense of fun." -PocketGamer
>> "…extremely enjoyable and addictive. Major Mayhem takes elements from an Operation Wolf style shooting gallery, Canabalt platforming, Gears of War duck-and-cover and Max Payne bullet time, and mixes it into an action-packed budget platformer that’s hard to put down." —TouchGen
>> "Major Mayhem is one of the best rail shooters on the App Store." -IGN
>> "Bring[s] back memories of such games as Lethal Enforcers and Virtua Cop, or even more recent fare such as the Resident Evil Chronicles games for the Wii, though without being quite as serious as any of those." -Slide to Play
• Universal app, optimized for play on iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
• 45 levels of non-stop action
• 4 game modes
• Game Center Leaderboards
• 100 achievements
• 150 mini mission objectives
• 5 power ups
• Battle your way past hordes of enemies in three picturesque environments: Tropics, Metropolis and Desert
• 20 unique weapons in your arsenal to deal out MAJOR MAYHEM, like:
>> Automatic Shotgun
>> Quadzooka (like a Bazooka only more massive-er!)
>> And more!
• 42 costumes and hats to make your Major's fashion conscience which dealing massive devastation!
• Save the world, and your girlfriend
HAVING PROBLEMS? Help us fix any issues you run into while playing - email [email protected] and tell us what you're seeing along with the device/OS version you're on.
- December 07, 2011 New version 1.0.2
- July 13, 2012 New version 2.0
- July 13, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 26, 2012 New version 2.1
- October 10, 2012 New version 2.2
- February 26, 2014 New version 2.3
- April 01, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- November 17, 2016 New version 2.3.2