Minor bug fixes. Enabled Pinch & Zoom.
TRY MEN'S HEALTH FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
APRIL 2016 ISSUE
• TOTAL-BODY FIT IN 8 WEEKS FLAT. Discover the explosive new workout the cast of Black Sails use to torch fat and stockpile muscle.
• COOK ONCE, EAT FOR A WEEK. Fuel your fitness gains, eat healthier, and eliminate stress with a man’s guide to batch meal prep.
• WILL YOU HAVE A HEART ATTACK? One Men’s Health editor didn’t see his heart trouble coming. Read his story. Add decades to your life.
• STRENGTH SECRETS FROM THE WORLD’S FITTEST MAN. CrossFit Games champion Ben Smith reveals the moves and gear you need to push your workouts harder.
• CONQUER HUNGER! Lean men know that controlling cravings is the key to losing weight—and keeping it off for good. Seize the new science and slim down now.
• THE DRINKING PROBLEM YOU ALREADY HAVE. Think your habit is healthy? Take our test — doctors might tell you otherwise.
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
- September 19, 2013 Initial release
- March 10, 2014 New version 2.4
- April 24, 2014 New version 2.5
- May 20, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- September 17, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- December 05, 2014 New version 2.5.4
- March 26, 2016 New version 2.5.5