- Bug fixes
TRY MEN'S HEALTH FREE FOR 30 DAYS.
Men's Health isn’t just a magazine—it’s a solution. We give you the tools to look better, live healthier, and be more successful in all aspects of life. Find out why Men’s Health is the world’s largest men’s magazine!
Print subscribers can access digital issues for FREE by downloading this app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad.
New digital subscribers will be billed 30 days after purchasing. If you do not wish to be billed and continue your subscription, simply turn off auto-renew at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period.
IN THE MAY ISSUE:
• LIVE LONGER. Happiness is a good predictor of health. Here are 20 ways to boost your smileage and your mileage.
• BUILD MAJOR MUSCLE. Golf champ Rory McIlroy owes his success to a solid core—of muscle, and principle. Learn from both!
• CUT YOUR GUT. How hard are you willing to work for a better body? “30 Minutes of Hell” will get you a half hour closer to muscle maximization.
• 2015 FITNESS AWARDS. Top gyms, inspiring athletes, must-have gym gear, best new exercises, and more!
• WHAT’S YOUR MAN SCORE? Can you name that fish you caught? ID four kinds of screwdrivers? Carve a turkey properly? Take our test to see if you’re manlier than the average (clueless) Joe.
• AMERICA’S BEST DINER FOOD. Eat it tonight—at your place!
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.
- December 05, 2014 New version 2.5.4
- November 03, 2014 New version 2.5.3
- September 17, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- May 20, 2014 New version 2.5.1
- April 24, 2014 New version 2.5
- March 10, 2014 New version 2.4
- September 19, 2013 Initial release