What's NewFixed the app freeze issue which could occur as a user quit a workout.
App DescriptionAs featured by Stephen Fry's Gadget Man and Leo Laporte's iPad Today!
**If you're having download problems, please contact support, we'll do our best to sort you out quickly.**
Virtual Active turns your cardio workout into an outdoor adventure! Exercise through 16 extraordinary locations ranging from the Swiss Alps to the Venice canals, ensuring that your workout will never be boring.
The Virtual Active app can tell how hard you're exercising and adjust the video playback speed to synchronize with you.
Shot in beautiful locations around the world, Virtual Active transports you to iconic trails and landscapes, turning indoor exercise into an adventure.
• Footage for runners, cyclists, and hikers available.
• Learn about where you're running with info popups.
• No extra hardware required! Simply place your iPad, iPhone, or iPod on a cardio machine and start exercising. This app utilizes unique BitGym technology to respond to how fast you are working out.
• Choose from sixteen locations including Northern Italy, downtown Chicago, the American Northwest, and many more.
• Most exercise bikes, elliptical machines and treadmills supported.
• Control your iPod music directly - no need to switch applications.
June 05, 2013 New version 2.3.5
May 04, 2013 New version 2.3.1
April 26, 2013 New version 2.3
December 20, 2012 New version 2.2
November 10, 2012 New version 2.1
September 22, 2012 New version 2.0.3
October 30, 2011 Initial Release