What's NewExercise Tracking:
* Upgraded BitGym tracking code
* iPad 1 users can use vibration-only again
* Fixed the autoplay explanation button flicker.
* Re-implemented the purchasing system to let the user control their downloads.
* Switched away from Urban Airship for iOS 5 users
App DescriptionAs featured by Stephen Fry's Gadget Man and Leo Laporte's iPad Today!
Virtual Active turns your cardio workout into an outdoor adventure! Exercise through 16 extraordinary locations ranging from the Swiss Alps to the Venice canals, ensuring that your workout will never be boring.
The Virtual Active app can tell how hard you're exercising and adjust the video playback speed to synchronize with you.
Shot in beautiful locations around the world, Virtual Active transports you to iconic trails and landscapes, turning indoor exercise into an adventure.
• Footage for runners, cyclists, and hikers available.
• Learn about where you're running with info popups.
• No extra hardware required! Simply place your iPad, iPhone, or iPod on a cardio machine and start exercising. This app utilizes unique BitGym technology to respond to how fast you are working out.
• Choose from sixteen locations including Northern Italy, downtown Chicago, the American Northwest, and many more.
• Most exercise bikes, elliptical machines and treadmills supported.
• Control your iPod music directly - no need to switch applications.
October 19, 2013 New version 2.4.4
October 14, 2013 New version 2.4.3
October 04, 2013 New version 2.4.2
September 26, 2013 New version 2.4.1
August 17, 2013 New version 2.3.6
June 05, 2013 New version 2.3.5
October 30, 2011 Initial Release