Prepare for ABOS certification/recertification in Orthopaedic Surgery on the go with the help of the Hospital Physician Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review Manual app. This mobile application gives you full-text access to the Hospital Physician Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review Manual on your iPhone®, iPad®, iPod Touch®, allowing you to read and prepare wherever you are.
The Hospital Physician Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review Manual is a peer-reviewed publication designed to help physicians and residents prepare for the ABOS certification/recertification examination in Orthopaedic Surgery. Each manual consists of a clinical review article focused on a topic area in which orthopaedic surgeons should demonstrate a high level of competence as well as board-style study questions for self-assessment in that topic area.
With the free Hospital Physician Orthopaedic Surgery Board Review Manual
app, you will:
- Receive free access to all manuals available in the current volume
- Receive alerts letting you know when a new manual is available
- Be able to share board review articles with your colleagues
Hospital Physician has been publishing the Hospital Physician Board Review Manual series of specialty journals for over 20 years, making it a proven and trusted source for board review study material.
This application is powered by GTxcel, a leader in digital publishing technology, provider of hundreds of online digital publications and mobile magazine apps.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- October 23, 2014 New version 10.0
- October 19, 2015 New version 28
- March 08, 2016 New version 33