2016? Let's move on! This release features a comprehensive, searchable EXERCISE DATABASE with instructions, pictures and detailed muscle groups. Look up a specific exercise or browse around to get some workout variation inspiration (that's a thing!). You can add exercise straight to your workout from the exercises database, or you can continue just typing in your own names for exercises. Best of both worlds! Oh, and the progress pics you take in the app are now backed up to your camera roll. And we fixed the bug that didn't allow you to take progress pics. And we have some killer training plans for you to conquer 2017 and be in the shape of your life for summer!
Thanks for reading, we'll be back very soon with more features. Remember you can vote which feature we should implement next by going to gymhero.uservoice.com (yeah that's right, even in 2017 you got to go vote).
Have a question? We respond within 24hours, you can send us a message directly from the app or on facebook and twitter. Have fun with this update and a great 2017, Jannik & Jannis.
Track workouts and boost your progress with Gym Hero! Now with Apple Health Kit support!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
- iCloud backup
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create your own exercise database
- A summary for every finished workout (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- App customizes itself to your routines
- online locker: log & analyze your workouts in the browser
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
Try Gym Hero today and let us know what you think. We will listen to every single user in order to improve Gym Hero for you!
- February 12, 2013 Initial release
- February 22, 2013 New version 1.7.1
- July 13, 2013 New version 1.7.3
- July 19, 2013 New version 1.7.4
- August 29, 2013 New version 1.8.0
- November 26, 2013 New version 1.9.0
- November 28, 2013 New version 1.9.2
- January 10, 2014 New version 1.9.4
- January 18, 2014 New version 1.9.6
- April 01, 2014 New version 1.9.8
- April 19, 2014 New version 1.9.12
- April 24, 2014 New version 1.9.14
- October 21, 2014 New version 1.9.16
- January 04, 2015 New version 1.10.0
- February 06, 2015 New version 1.11
- September 17, 2015 New version 2.0
- October 05, 2015 New version 2.2
- October 21, 2015 New version 2.3
- November 07, 2015 New version 2.4
- January 02, 2016 New version 2.5
- January 13, 2016 New version 2.6
- February 24, 2016 New version 2.7
- February 28, 2016 New version 2.8
- July 09, 2016 New version 2.14
- July 21, 2016 New version 2.15
- November 08, 2016 New version 2.17
- January 05, 2017 New version 2.18