148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: GYM RAT FAVORITE :: Read Our Full Review >>
With plenty of features from stats to synching, Gym Hero should keep many an enthusiastic gym addict happy with its tracking functionality.
What's NewSo here comes a BIG one: Gym Hero now supports synchronization over multiple devices as well as online backups. Lost your phone? Got it stolen? Dropped weights on it? No problem. Just get a new phone, log in to Gym Hero, and the synchronization will instantly start.
Not enough? OK. Here comes another BIG one: Every one of you nice people gets his own online workout log. Get a bird eye view on your statistics on the dashboard and browse each workout you ever did. Show it to your trainer, discuss your workouts with your gym buddies, use it as your forum signature. It's up to you. A great way to see your work on a beautiful webpage.
More? Good, good. We made sharing workouts easier, you can now send them directly via text message, WhatsApp, Gmail, Line and so on (if you have these apps installed).
How much is this, you ask? Losing data is never fun. Let's just make this feature FREE FOR EVERYONE so you can all enjoy backups, device sync and the online workout log.
App DescriptionTrack workouts and boost your progress with Gym Hero! It's free - so just give it a spin!
No more getting lost in long lists of workouts and exercises! Log your routines and keep track of your progress. Select sets, weight and repetitions in seconds. Gym Hero's simple structure doesn't distract you and will guarantee an optimum usage while working out. It is completely customizable which makes Gym Hero a must have for ambitious fitness junkies.
- *NEW* Online Locker (Your own free website that lets you (and friends) browse complete workout log on your computer)
- iCloud backup
- Easy to use: Single thumb friendly
- Create and save an unlimited number of routines
- Create and save an unlimited number of exercises
- A summary for every finished workout (total weight, reps, workout time etc.)
- App customizes itself to your routines
- Share workouts: Facebook, Twitter and Runkeeper integration
- Email feature: Share workouts with personal trainers, clients or friends
- Workout statistics (total weight/reps/sets/workouts over time and for every muscle group), total/average workout time and more!
- Stretch and rest timer
- Autofill of every set of the last workout
- Data export (CSV)
Try Gym Hero today and let us know what you think. We will listen to every single user in order to improve Gym Hero for you!
November 28, 2013 New version 1.9.2
November 25, 2013 New version 1.9.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.8.0
February 20, 2013 New version 1.7.1
January 30, 2013 New version 1.7.0
November 27, 2012 New version 1.6.2
September 30, 2011 Initial Release