Retina graphics for the new iPad!
In Punch a Hole your goal is to strike all balls into pockets. It's a simple color matching - white to white, red to red. The thing is, balls can only stop in little holes. Where do these holes come from? You punch them in the board!
After each level you are awarded gold stars. To make things spicier, the less holes you punch, the more stars you get. If you're struggling with a particular level, you can just punch and strike your way through and then come back later to improve your score.
As you complete levels, new kind of tiles appear. Some of them will bounce balls back, some of them will change their direction and some of them will repaint the balls!
- 100 puzzles
- Multiple correct solutions
- Simple, content-focused user interface
- Retina display support for both iPhone and iPad
- 23 Game Center achievements
- One man job
"Play for three stars and it comes to life, a mind-bending challenge that kept me captivated beyond any distraction" - toucharcade.com
"I am absolutely addicted to this game and there isn’t many games I can get addicted to" - app-score.com
"Punch a Hole is a surprisingly enjoyable puzzle game that doesn’t look like much from the screenshots, but is definitely enjoyable while playing." - applenapps.com
- September 05, 2011 Initial release
- September 27, 2011 New version 1.1
- October 19, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 10, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 17, 2012 New version 1.2