This is mostly data fixes.
* Some kana (furigana) had kanji--removed all I could find and cleaned up the data.
* Fixed the "NULL" error when there was no kana
* Changed "romaji" to "kana" (this app is for upper beginners so there shouldn't be any romaji!)
Covers all the vocabulary needed to pass the Japanese Language Proficiency Test N4 (Upper Beginner Level). We also have an app covering N5 Vocabulary.
This is a universal app! Buy it once and use it on all iOs devices.
* Over 1,200 sound files
* Over 600 vocabulary words with the kana, meaning, and occasionally, a comment.
* 1,262 sound files recorded by a native Japanese voice actress
* For every vocabulary, there is also a example sentence (over 600 of them!)
* Statistics -- know at any moment how far you are in the app, see missed words from the quiz, learn how long you have studied using the app
* Study Cards - view all information on a card at once. Great for learning new words
* Flashcards - similar to Study Cards, but tap to flip the card to view the English
* Choose sorting method between: Spaced Repetition; Random; and Normal
* Auto turn the cards so you can sit back and learn hands free
* Turn on and off auto sound
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for improvements. Please also check out our other Japanese related apps!
- June 03, 2014 Initial release