148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ROLLIN' RORSCHACH :: Read Our Full Review >>
Cado is certainly a fun tilt-happy physics platformer, but it could benefit from more control options.
What's NewUpdate 1.1.1
- Fixed star bug in level 41
- Fixed level order
App Descriptionâ€śSimple and fun, Cado is one of those games that will entertain you when you have a couple minutes to killâ€ť â€“ AppSpy (4 / 5)
"If you want a creatively challenging puzzle game, youâ€™ll probably want to give Cado a spin" - AppAdvice (4.5/5)
"The levels were very well designed and the game provides a fun experience that I couldn't put down" - TheAppShack (4/5)
Guide Cado to its destination, using the touch screen to rotate the world. Cado falls and tumbles around sharp corners and deadly spikes, and it is up to you to get it safely to the portal without it falling off. Do you have what it takes to keep Cado safe?
- 40 fun and challenging levels
- An extra full 20 level map pack
- Simple and intuitive controls
- Unique gameplay, take control of the world around Cado
- Physics-based game, use gravity to your advantage
- Retina Display graphics
How to play:
- Touch either side of the screen to rotate the level
- Steer Cado around the levels with gravity
Gameplay video: http://youtu.be/XLBPIpcJEl0
August 11, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
November 15, 2011 New version 1.1.1
October 20, 2011 New version 1.1
August 11, 2011 Initial Release