General bug fixes, stability improvements.
Shoot photos directly into your Dropbox with DropIt!
Capture, store and then share if you want to, all with one tap.
DropIt! provides an instant way of storing photos in the cloud with Dropbox so you can access them anywhere, save space on your iPhone and also share them with colleagues or friends instantly.
We built Drop It! because we needed an easier way to photograph sketches and whiteboards to share with the rest of our team. Using DropIt! we can now do this with one tap.
If you need a hassle free way of sharing images, visual processes, ideas, inspiration or anything captured with your iPhone camera in Dropbox, try DropIt!.
- Snap and upload images straight to Dropbox
- Free up space on your iPhone
- Upload to your shared Dropbox folders for instant sharing
- Receive Dropbox folders or create new ones, all in DropIt!
- Simple set-up
- Select image type (PNG or JPEG) and quality settings.
- Name photographs taken with Drop It! for easy organisation.
Drop It! requires a Dropbox account but you can sign up for a free account within the application. Dropbox is a cloud storage system that gives you 2GB of free space fand works from your mobile devices as well as your desktop Mac or PC.
Drop It! works on iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch 2nd generation or later (with a camera).
- August 05, 2014 Initial release