This update brings some bad news: Status Board is being discontinued. Important information on this discontinuation can be accessed from the settings menu within the app and via our blog: https://panic.com/statusboard — thank you so much for using and supporting Status Board.
This update also adds full compatibility with iOS 10 and fixes a number of issues:
• Resolved an issue where multi-byte characters and emoji may have been visually clipped in Twitter, RSS, and Calendar panels
• Fixed a problem with Twitter panels that could cause incorrect tweet highlighting
• Fixed the default RSS feed for The Verge
• Switched the UI font from Proxima Nova to San Francisco
• Improved location suggestions for clock and weather panel customizers
• Photo panel transition rates now reflect specified settings
• "Empty Status Board" message is not shown on external displays
• Resolved an issue where Mail would not automatically launch when attempting to Send Feedback
• Customizer errors no longer cause a crash on devices running iOS 10
• Invalid panel sources no longer potentially cause a crash
• Disconnecting device from external monitor while photo panel is in use no longer causes a crash
• Fixed a crash that could occur when adding specific URLs as a DIY panel source
• Accessing Japanese documentation for DIY, Graph, and Table panels no longer causes a crash
• Additional stability improvements
Status Board lets you easily create a beautiful status display for your company (or yourself!) by just dragging and dropping powerful, customizable panels.
Use our easy, built-in panels to see data about your life: calendar, tweets, email, weather, news, and more. Or, via in-app purchase (that’s free for Status Board 1.0 owners), access an even richer set of panels that display photos, tables, graph data, and via the DIY/Web panel, display basically anything.
It’s easy, it’s beautiful, it’s powerful, it’s fun.
Features six FREE built-in panels:
• Clock - A beautiful, analog or digital world clock.
• Weather - Temperature and four-day forecast for anywhere.
• Calendar - Pick a calendar and see your appointments at a glance.
• Mail - Get message counts, or see the latest Subject lines.
• Twitter - See the latest tweets, or the volume of tweets.
• Feeds - The latest headlines from your favorite sites.
And in the “Expansion Pack” in-app purchase, get six more powerful panels:
• Graph — You provide the JSON or CSV data source, we make it beautiful.
• Table — Toss us some HTML or CSV data and we’ll make a nice-looking table.
• Do-It-Yourself / Web — Design your own panels using HTML.
• Photo Album — Display photos from your iPad’s Photos app.
• Countdown — Count the days until—or since—a special day of your choice.
• Text — Display any text on your board. Or, create labels for other panels.
(NOTE: Status Board 1 owners automatically get the “Expansion Pack” for FREE.)
Plus helpful features:
- Simple Drag-And-Drop Configuration.
- Multiple Boards. Auto-rotate through as many as you want.
- Wallpaper. Fancy-up the background of your boards.
- Publish/Subscribe. Publish boards. Subscribers automatically stay up to date.
- Much More.
It's the easiest, most affordable way to make a professional status board in minutes.
- December 31, 2012 Initial release
- April 10, 2013 New version 1.0
- April 19, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.3
- January 04, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.3.2
- August 06, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- August 06, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- August 07, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- August 13, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- August 15, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- August 22, 2015 New version 2.0.5
- October 08, 2015 New version 2.0.6
- November 17, 2015 New version 2.0.7
- December 15, 2015 New version 2.0.8
- January 16, 2016 New version 2.0.9
- February 27, 2016 New version 2.0.10
- March 14, 2016 New version 2.0.11
- July 11, 2016 New version 2.0.12
- November 29, 2016 New version 2.0.13