Status Board 2 is a new, free update! In 2.0.5, we made some nice fixes:
• Eliminates a possible crash when entering Edit mode
• Improved overall stability of Photos panels
• Improved icon detection for News Feed sources
• Fixed an issue with some default News Feed sources
And what about version 2.0, the big one? So much new stuff:
NEW UI. A new font, new icons, and a new, sleek, streamlined appearance.
• MULTIPLE BOARDS. As many as you want! Swipe left or right to switch boards, or use our custom transitions and delays to cycle through them automatically.
• NEW PANELS:
Photo Album: automatically cycles through photos in an album of your choice
Countdown: to a date of your choice. (Or, count-up from a date that’s already happened!)
Text: Easily specify any text on a board. Or, create labels.
• PUBLISH & SUBSCRIBE. Share live links to boards, so the same board can be viewed across your entire organization and will update automatically when you make changes. Or, share your boards with your friends.
• WALLPAPER. Nice new backgrounds beyond black. Or, add your own, and fully brand your board.
• HD-OUT. Output specially-formatted HDTV-native boards. It’s built-in and free for everyone.
• LOTS MORE. Tons of fixes and improvements everywhere.
This FREE update took longer than we wanted, which never feels great, but we're extremely proud to finally get it into your hands. We’d love to see what boards you create — e-mail us anytime with photos!
Status Board 1.0 owners get the “Expansion Pack” panels FREE OF CHARGE. They should be automatically unlocked on launch. It’s our gift to you for your support!
Status Board lets you easily create a beautiful status display for your company (or yourself!) by just dragging and dropping powerful, customizable panels.
Use our easy, built-in panels to see data about your life: calendar, tweets, email, weather, news, and more. Or, via in-app purchase (that’s free for Status Board 1.0 owners), access an even richer set of panels that display photos, tables, graph data, and via the DIY/Web panel, display basically anything.
It’s easy, it’s beautiful, it’s powerful, it’s fun.
Features six FREE built-in panels:
• Clock - A beautiful, analog or digital world clock.
• Weather - Temperature and four-day forecast for anywhere.
• Calendar - Pick a calendar and see your appointments at a glance.
• Mail - Get message counts, or see the latest Subject lines.
• Twitter - See the latest tweets, or the volume of tweets.
• Feeds - The latest headlines from your favorite sites.
And in the “Expansion Pack” in-app purchase, get six more powerful panels:
• Graph — You provide the JSON or CSV data source, we make it beautiful.
• Table — Toss us some HTML or CSV data and we’ll make a nice-looking table.
• Do-It-Yourself / Web — Design your own panels using HTML.
• Photo Album — Display photos from your iPad’s Photos app.
• Countdown — Count the days until—or since—a special day of your choice.
• Text — Display any text on your board. Or, create labels for other panels.
(NOTE: Status Board 1 owners automatically get the “Expansion Pack” for FREE.)
Plus helpful features:
- Simple Drag-And-Drop Configuration.
- Multiple Boards. Auto-rotate through as many as you want.
- Wallpaper. Fancy-up the background of your boards.
- Publish/Subscribe. Publish boards. Subscribers automatically stay up to date.
- Much More.
It's the easiest, most affordable way to make a professional status board in minutes.
- December 31, 2012 Initial release
- April 10, 2013 New version 1.0
- April 19, 2013 New version 1.1
- May 04, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 09, 2013 New version 1.2.1
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.3
- January 04, 2014 New version 1.3.1
- October 10, 2014 New version 1.3.2
- August 06, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- August 06, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> FREE!
- August 07, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- August 13, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- August 15, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- August 22, 2015 New version 2.0.5