Former IAPs are now activated
The Fifo, a people of space nomads, had to make a stop in the normal space unintentionally. As they were leaving the meta space, hostile energy beings destroyed their portal generator and chased them away.
Terrified and without the possibility to return to the meta space, the Fifo populated a nearby solar system and tried to become happy there. This seemed to work for quite some time, but soon the raw materials of the planet ran out and when it was reported that a very aggressive drone ship has entered the sector, the Fifo decided to locate the fragments of their portal generator and leave this unfriendly sector.
However, the fragments of the generator were scattered over the planets of the entire sector over this long period and must be recovered first. Once this is done, the Fifo can reassemble their portal generator and return to the meta space to finally continue their journey.
ALIEN TRIBE is a level free game which combines several genres. Here, a Universe Sandbox meets real-time strategy and a pinch of Tower Defence. Populate the numerous planets and extract different raw materials. Build weapons platforms for defence and research centres to improve your skills. Should the raw materials of the discovered planet not be sufficient for you, scan the space for asteroids and extract additional raw materials there.
- Sandbox game
- Discover solar systems and planets
- Asteroids mining
- And much more ...
- July 12, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 27, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 26, 2014 New version 1.4.3
- June 04, 2014 New version 1.4.2
- December 10, 2013 New version 1.4.1
- January 15, 2013 New version 1.4
- December 18, 2012 Price decrease: $5.99 -> FREE!
- December 15, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $5.99
- December 14, 2012 New version 1.3
- November 30, 2012 New version 1.2
- November 17, 2012 New version 1.1
- November 10, 2012 New version 1.0
- November 01, 2012 Initial release