What's New- FIXED random crash on some devices
- FIXED ball launcher issue on Samurai table
- FIXED rapid shot on Boxing Club
- FIXED kickback on Boxing Club
- FIXED game modes on Future Gladiators
- FIXED tapping of camera view icon (it doesn't effect on left pinball anymore)
App Descriptionâ˜…â˜…PINBALL X IS THE ANSWER IF YOU NEED SOMETHING DIFFERENT!â˜…â˜…
Pinball era of 80's has been ended with 7 different pinball tables (Theme Park, Angry River, Spaceman, Caveman, Wizard, Zombie Invasion and Cleopatra).
A new pinball era is coming with newer pinball tables from 90's. This new era brings a new name, AGE OF PINBALLS and such features as ramps, combos, holes and multipliers for example.
Overall, this is just as awesome as the developerâ€™s previous release, Ball Towers HD, but it is much easier to play. It is pinball at its finest. The graphics are stunning and the action is highly responsive. There are five different types of games, so if you are a fan of pinball, this app will leave you drooling for more.
- 8 different camera views
- Real-life physics with 3D movement and collision calculation
- Highly detailed 3D graphics
- 100% compatibility with iOS 5
- OpenFeint and Game Center support (Note: Game Center isn't supported by the tables which have been released after Wizard since they allow to create 25 leaderboards in all)
- Retina Display support on iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S
- Special effects (glass and shadow)
- 5 challenging game modes (Classic Pinball, Hardcore Pinball, Running Ball, Checkpoint Mode, Target Shooting)
- Various in-apps (Flipper Pack, Ball Pack, Blocking Gate, Retro SFX and Used Table for 80's and Drain Blocker and 5 Balls for 90's)
TOP 1 - France, Germany, United Kingdom, Japan, Italia, Sweden, Spain, Finland, Hong Hong, Hungary, Slovakia, Macau, Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Nederland, Portugal, Switzerland, Latvia and Malta.
TOP 10 - United States, Australia, Mexico, Canada, Argentina, Poland, Taiwan, Greece, Czech Republic and Bulgaria.
First release v1.0 - Theme Park Pinball at July 1st of 2011
Update v1.1 - the first free table, Angry River at July 13rd of 2011
Update v1.2 -a new free table, Spaceman at August 5th of 2011
Update v1.3 - another free table, Caveman at August 20th of 2011
Update v1.4 - bug fixes at September 8th of 2011
Update v1.5 - new free table again, Wizard at October 8th of 2011
Update v1.6 - bug fixes at October 13rd of 2011
Update v1.7 - newer free table, Zombie Invasion at October 27th of 2011
Update v1.8 - another free table, Cleopatra at November 4th of 2011
Update v1.9 - the first free table of 90's, Casino at December 2nd of 2011
Update v2.0 - another free table BATTLE TANK pinball at January 10th of 2012
Update v2.1 - another free table Boxing Club pinball at January 28th of 2012
Update v2.2 - another free table City Golf pinball at February 9th of 2012
Update v2.3 - another free table Future Gladiators at April 5th of 2012
- SUPPORT screen resolution of The new iPad
- UPDATED physics engine
- ADDITIONAL speed optimization
- FIXED other bugs pinball at February 9th of 2012
Launch a ball - tap the screen anywhere
Activate left and right flipper - tap left and right side of the screen
Change camera view - tap the camera icon at left upper corner of the screen
Push the table - shake your device up, left and right
- SHAKE YOUR DEVICE IF YOUR BALL IS LOST
- IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO USE DRAIN BLOCKER FOR PINBALLS OF 90'S
- AFTER AN UPDATE FEEL FREE TO TAP ON THE BUY ICON OF YOUR PREVIOUSLY PURCHASED IN-APP(S) THE MONEY WILL NOT BE CHARGED AGAIN!
iPad, iPad 2, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod (3rd and 4th generation)
Please like us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/askhomework for information and news about our upcoming titles and updates!
If we will have enough likers we give you a suprise!!
January 26, 2013 New version 2.5
April 12, 2012 New version 2.4
April 05, 2012 New version 2.3
February 28, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
February 09, 2012 New version 2.2
January 26, 2012 New version 2.1
November 30, -0001 Initial Release