This application allows you to enter either a cosmetics or pet food company name and in an instant find out if that company tests it's products on animals or not. It will also tell you if the company is vegan friendly.
manufacturers will NOT be on the 'white list' if any of its products contain any ingredients:
1) Forcibly extracted from a live animal in a manner that gave pain or discomfort
2) That came from an animal killed specifically for the extraction of that ingredient
3) Derived from any wildlife
4) That are by-products of the fur industry
5) That are slaughterhouse by-products of a significant value
The manufacturer must also not test it's products on animals.
Instructions to use:
When you are considering a specific brand of cosmetics or pet food, just run the uCare Application
and enter the manufacturer name in the text box at the top of the screen. you only need to enter a
minimum of 3 letters and the database will be scanned for any potential match. you will then be presented with
a short list of companies that might match your search. Choose the one you are interested in and you will
be instantly told weather the company is animal friendly or not.
1) Using this application will save you carrying around the 30 odd pages of information.
2) quick and accurate
3) Confirms a companies 'Animal Friendly' status
4) confirms a companies 'Vegan friendly' status
5) If everyone used it, then cruelty to animals would hopefully significantly reduce.
6) force companies to rethink their attitude to Animal welfare.
If you find this application helpful please tell all your friends about it.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release