Update for SDK iOS10
Improved management of large screens
Fixed news page
It's supposed to be free forever, but who knows ? Get it now.
Codemattic's review says it all :
"Yeah its an actual Tiny Wings style game - but really its more like an hypnotic procedurally generated light show. I think the BL programmers are just showing off what they can get iOS devices to do. I find the procedural flowers mesmerizing. Ill keep downloading their updates to this to see what new graphics and effects they add."
Chain perfect landings.
Beat your own score and your friends on Game Center.
Hold down on the screen to dive and ride the hills of Aldebaran. One touch gameplay (Tiny Wings mechanics).
- Endless hypnotic gameplay
- Landscape randomly generated
- Procedural graphics
- Customize your colors
- Share your custom colors with a simple link
- Game Center integration
* Twitter @jpsarda.
Other BonusLevel.org games :
* Micro Miners
* Moonlights (Award winning tower building puzzle game)
* Mozzle (The coolest motion/interactive jigsaw puzzles on the appstore)
* Blockoban (6000+ levels!)
And more, search for "bonuslevel.org" on the appstore.
- June 14, 2011 New version 1.1
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- December 05, 2016 New version 1.5