- Minor bugs fixed
Discover the beauty of Burma without leaving your home.
National Geographic Traveler and Fotopedia present a photographic journey through Burma’s awe-inspiring scenery.
Stretching from the Himalayas to the Bay of Bengal, Burma offers an endless collection of visual marvels: giant Buddha statues, archaeological treasures, pagodas, temples, stupas, tropical forests and the luminous people of the country itself.
This app is a visual treasury of more than 1,000 spectacular photos, interactive maps, social media sharing, and stunning slideshows and wallpapers. And if you plan to go, you can use the Trip Builder to help you create your itinerary.
From Fotopedia, the creator of Apple Hall of Fame app Fotopedia Heritage, in partnership with National Geographic Traveler.
• This app requires an internet connection, wifi recommended.
• Some of the information may not be available in your language and may be displayed in English.
- July 24, 2014 New version 2.3.1
- January 31, 2014 New version 2.3
- October 14, 2013 New version 2.2.4
- June 01, 2013 New version 2.2.3
- May 20, 2013 New version 2.2.2
- December 13, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- November 06, 2012 New version 2.2
- October 10, 2012 New version 2.1.2
- September 28, 2012 New version 2.1.1
- September 25, 2012 New version 2.1
- April 18, 2012 New version 2.0.1
- March 28, 2012 New version 2.0