Improved management of large screens
Fixed news page
Mozzle (MOtion puZZLE), the coolest jigsaw puzzles on the appstore.
Featured by Apple in New and Noteworthy.
100,000 players and 200 worldwide reviews on iTunes with an average rating of 4.5 stars.
"At first I was skeptical. I was pleasantly surprised to discover that a game with such a simple concept could be so fun and compelling to play." (iTunes review by Jonathan Ng 5/5)
Mozzle uses every type of user input on an iOS device (touch screen, accelerometer, camera, microphone) to provide an experience you've never lived before.
"Mozzle is a fantastically creative take on the classic sliding tile game where the tiles are brought to life with movement." (simple-reviews.com 5/5)
Gameplay video : http://youtu.be/y8GBPKQY-fc
Mozzle Lite features 5 interactive levels from the full version (4 levels if you don' have a camera).
Features of the full version :
* Exclusive soundtrack
* 23+ unique motion puzzles
* 3 mini games (with Game Center leaderboards)
* Universal (iPhone / iPad)
* Designed for the iPhone / iPod / iPad (use of the accelerometer, camera, microphone - camera and microphone are not essential to the game, you can play it even if your device doesn't have them)
* 5 difficulty levels
* Game Center leaderboards
Developer news on twitter @jpsarda
Game news @mozzlegame
Online experiment on your desktop (scrambled Vimeo video) : http://vimeozzle.com/
Other BonusLevel.org games
* Moonlights (Award winning tower building puzzle game)
* Blockoban (6000 levels!)
* Micro miners
And more, search for "BonusLevel.org" on the appstore.
- June 14, 2014 Initial release
- November 16, 2016 New version 1.5
- December 05, 2016 New version 1.6