148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SIMPLE FUN :: Read Our Full Review >>
Offering endless falling gameplay with an objective based twist comes Rooftop Escape
What's New+ Added Game Center.
+ Minor bug fix.
App DescriptionAppSpy - "As a distraction, Rooftop Escape provides a decent amount of entertainment while the objectives last."
148apps - "Offering endless falling gameplay with an objective based twist comes Rooftop Escape"
AppAdvice - "While there are about a million of these sorts of “reverse Doodle Jump” apps floating around, there haven’t been any that capitalize on those simple mechanics quite like this."
From the studio that brought you Dalton - The AWESOME!, A.I.R Defense and Wave - Against Every Beat! comes the next hit game, Rooftop Escape!
In Rooftop Escape, try to avoid deadly ledges and obstacles as you plummet down the side of a windswept skyscraper. Steer your player to clotheslines to slow yourself down and try to survive your deadly descent!
With an innovative scoring system and stylized art, this is one adventure not to be missed!
- Challenging falling mechanic with great retro artwork!
- Intuitive controls makes Rooftop Escape easy to play and hard to master!
- Avoid bone-crunching ledges and grab onto clotheslines to slow your fall!
- Complete objectives to multiply your high scores!
- OpenFeint support (Online Leaderboards & Achievements)!
August 12, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 09, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
June 09, 2011 New version 1.0.1
May 11, 2011 Initial Release