Update today for minor bug fixes and performance enhancements.
SUBSCRIBE AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE!
Okay, so we might have been slow to warm up to young Jimmy Fallon, but damned if he didn't wear us down and win us over. How? By being the hardest-working man in late night. Plus, get to know J.J. Abrams, find the gifts that people need with The Essentials Gift Guide, discover the best coats if you get cold, and more.
Not a subscriber? You can get an exclusive preview of this issue (on your iPhone, too!). Just tap the cover to check out a few can’t-miss features.
FINALIST FOR THE 2013 NATIONAL MAGAZINE AWARD: BEST TABLET EDITION
Esquire for the iPad, iPhone, and iPod Touch brings to life the award-winning articles and photography of the print edition, as well as its peerless lifestyle advice. Plus, digital readers get exclusive videos, interactive fashion, bonus photography, cartoons, and more.
Plus, take advantage of our sharing and bookmarking features available on any device. Share and save your interviews, columns, photos and more.
• 1-month subscription available for $1.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• 1-year subscription available for $19.99, automatically renewed until cancelled
• When purchasing through iTunes, your account will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
• Your subscription will auto-renew unless you turn this off 24-hours before the subscription runs out. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- July 24, 2014 New version 4.4.2
- September 04, 2014 New version 4.5.1
- September 18, 2014 New version 4.6.6
- October 21, 2014 New version 4.6.9
- October 24, 2014 New version 4.6.10
- December 12, 2014 New version 4.6.11
- March 21, 2015 New version 5.0.2
- April 27, 2015 New version 5.0.3
- May 18, 2015 New version 5.0.4
- October 07, 2015 New version 5.1.0