Add usage description for privacy-sensitive data
Seagate Media App gives you access to your photos, videos, music, and documents stored on compatible Seagate storage devices. Quickly and easily browse your digital library with a classic file/folder view, thumbnails, or using a range of filters.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless device – no Internet connection required
• Access content stored on your Seagate Personal Cloud device from any available Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab when outside of your home network.
• Create, edit, and save files directly to/from your Seagate Wireless/Plus and Personal Cloud (local-only) devices using compatible 3rd party apps
• Synchronize your files on popular cloud services like Dropbox (requires Internet connection and only available on Wireless Plus)
• Backup pictures and videos automatically from your mobile device
• Cast content to Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV*, and most DLNA devices
*Install our new Seagate Media Receiver app to your Amazon Fire TV to browse content through Seagate Media app before casting to your TV.
Seagate Media App works with:
• Seagate Wireless
• Seagate Wireless Plus
• Seagate Personal Cloud
• Seagate GoFlex Satellite
• Seagate Central
Please visit our app support site for articles, videos, and more at the Seagate Media Support (Developer) website.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- August 12, 2014 New version 184.108.40.206
- October 01, 2014 New version 220.127.116.11
- January 27, 2015 New version 18.104.22.168
- February 21, 2015 New version 22.214.171.124
- June 10, 2015 New version 126.96.36.199
- July 16, 2015 New version 188.8.131.52
- January 13, 2016 New version 184.108.40.206
- February 03, 2016 New version 220.127.116.11
- June 23, 2016 New version 18.104.22.168
- November 18, 2016 New version 22.214.171.124