What's New-= V3.3 =-
- Retina display icons
- Added ability to change search engine from App Settings
- Default search engine set to Ask.com if no search engine was manually selected in settings
-= V3.2 =-
- Fixed a crash issue
-= V3.0 =-
- Fixed a issue with scroll bar display location
- Fixed a issue dealing with google suggestions
-= V2.9 =-
- Fixed a bug on iPad version that causes app to crash when accessing bookmarks
-= V2.8 =-
- iOS 7 Update
- Unified URL Bar
- Improved performance
-= V2.7 =-
- iPhone 5 Full Screen Support
-= V2.5 =-
- Even faster speed than before via optimised ARC code and new LLVM compiler
-= V2.4 =-
- Fixed rare crash for some sites
- Added HD iPad Icon
-= V2.3 =-
- Fixed status bar white gap after watching videos then rotating device.
- url field auto capitalisation switched off
-= V2.2 =-
- Fixed iPad bookmark delete issue
- Improved memory management
-= V2.1 =-
- Added button glow when tapping buttons
- Fixed issue with saving bookmarks
- Rearranged UI slightly
- Reduced download size slightly
-= V2.0 =-
- Fixed scrolling issue with iOS 4.3.1
- Fixed Google History Tracking
- Improved Speed
-= V1.9 =-
- Fixed minor bookmark issue
- Support for iPod Touch 1G and iPhone 3.0
-= V1.8 =-
- Fixed crash for iPhone 3 pre 3.2 OS devices
-= V1.7 =-
- Fixed iOS 3.x compatibility
-= V1.6 =-
- Added Bookmarks option
- Improved speed
- Minor UI Tweaks and Improvements
- Improved iPhone 4 Retina graphics
- Fixed orientation ui glitch
-= V1.5 =-
- Backwards compatibility fix for iPhone 3.0 and 3.1 devices
-= V1.4 =-
- Title bar added
- Smoother toolbar hiding
- Back and Forward buttons now on toolbar (but context sensitive)
- iPhone 4 Retina Display Support (HD)
- iOS 4.0 tested
- Even faster speed on complex pages
-= V1.3 =-
- Updated UI to resemble iPad style Safari.
- Tested on iOS 4.0.
- Changed to a new more discrete icon.
- Optimised code.
- Reduced download size even further! Near instant download now.
-= V1.2 =-
- Improved UI transition fluidity
- Improved support for flat up / flat down screen orientations
App DescriptionIntroducing the PRO Edition of our most popular private web browser! With improved minimalist design for iPhone and iPod. Improved speed on iPhone and iPad with Retina Display!
Finally, you can view all your websites PRIVATELY and in FULL SCREEN on your iPhone, iPod, and iPad! This is the simple, no frills web browser you've been waiting for.
• COMPLETE PRIVATE BROWSING
• FULL SCREEN (13% MORE VIEWING AREA)
• FASTER NO FRILLS
How it works:
- History, Cookies, Cache, All completely deleted when you exit the app. No one will know where you've been.
- Uses EVERY SINGLE PIXEL available to show websites in BEAUTIFUL FULL SCREEN! That's 13% more viewing area than standard Safari! Thanks to hiding of Status bars and auto hiding of all navigation controls when required.
- Same back end safari browsing engine which means maximum speed, security, and reliability. Familiar Interface.
So get it now and start browsing those websites in beautiful full screen without anyone knowing where you've been!
Some other features and Details:
- Portrait and Landscape mode support.
- Orientation Locking Support for iPad.
- Similar UI to Safari.
- Hidden status bar to make more space.
- Overlay controls to maximise screen real-estate.
- Safari based backend engine.
- Lightning fast startup and shutdown.
- Always starts in ask/google search home.
- No auto suggest or auto-fill in.
- Very discrete icon and presentation.
- Tiny download so you can get it quickly.
May 29, 2014 New version 3.2
October 18, 2013 New version 3.1
October 05, 2013 New version 3.0
September 26, 2013 New version 2.9
October 15, 2012 New version 2.7
August 22, 2012 New version 2.6
April 06, 2011 Initial Release