Credit card payments accepted
Urgent Care by GreatCall – Nurses and Doctors on demand 24/7. FREE App!
A #1 medical app in iTunes and Google Play in 2013 and 2014
Urgent Care lets you speak to a US based registered nurse who will triage your medical questions and if needed have a licensed physician call you back within 30 minutes.
The doctor may give assessments, medical advice or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone as well as prescribe common medications. Plus, Urgent Care features the award winning A.D.A.M. medical dictionary and medical encyclopedia as well as an interactive symptom checker for additional health information.
How can this be only $3.99 a call when other apps charge $40 or more?
Other apps connect you instantly to a doctor for upwards of $40 a call, no matter if it’s medically necessary or not. Urgent Care however connects you first to a Registered Nurse who based on the symptoms can escalate your call to a Doctor or Pediatrician if needed for no extra charge – saving unnecessary calls and allowing us to pass the savings on to you.
What you get:
• Access to a live, registered nurse who can escalate to a board-certified doctor around the clock
• Doctor has ability to give assessments, advise or diagnose a wide range of conditions over the phone
• Pediatricians available if needed
• Doctors have ability to prescribe common medications
• Spanish translators available
• Interactive symptom checker
• Medical Dictionary and Medical Encyclopedia
Some of the reasons people are using Urgent Care:
-Cold and flu symptoms
-Allergies, coughs, sinus problems
-Urinary Tract Infection, Feminine issues
-Your child has cold symptoms or fever
-Stomach problems, diarrhea, vomiting
-Rashes, skin conditions and allergic reactions
-Your elderly parent has a cold or other symptoms
When you are not sure if you need to go to the ER or not
- October 04, 2014 New version 1.10
- June 14, 2013 New version 1.9
- March 22, 2013 Initial release