* 2 Achievements were being sent when they shouldn't have.
* Fixed a text issue with the "show-off" option.
Tagline Trivia is a movie trivia game involving speed, wit & movie knowledge. The goal is to figure out the correct movie based on its promotional Tagline. A Tagline is a slogan or a short sentence that either reflects the story of the movie, or makes a witty remark on the movie's premise.
You'll need Total Recall and Speed to avoid Armageddon if you wish to remain the Last Action Hero in this challenging, fun-filled movie trivia game.
You are given a movie's promotional Tagline, and 6 movies to choose from. The longer it takes you to pick a movie, the less points you will get for that answer.
This is where your movie knowledge comes in. You will have to think over the possible connections from the given movies to the tagline, quickly running through the information you remember from those movies. When you think you know the answer, just tap the movie's name.
If you feel like you need some help, there are 3 Hints available.
* Year -- Reveals the year the movie was released (Can't be used twice in a row).
* 2nd Tagline -- Reveals another tagline associated with the movie (Some movies don't have a 2nd tagline. After usage, can't be used for 4 turns).
* 50/50 -- Removes 3 out of the 6 answers (After usage, can't be used for 4 turns).
For each correct answer, you also have a chance to get a bonus!
* Admit 1UP -- You get an extra guess! (Remains until you get one wrong).
* X2 -- The upcoming question is worth double the points!
* Extra Time -- The upcoming question will have more time, so you can relax a bit.
* Retina Display Support
* High-scores & Achievements (GameCenter & OpenFeint)
* Huge database of movies and taglines that will grow with each update
* 3 cool bonuses to boost you up
* 3 helpful re-usable hints
* Show-off on Facebook & Twitter
Can you become the ultimate Movie Guru?
- June 14, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- July 22, 2011 Initial release