-Game Center Leaderboards have been updated and fixed.
-Facebook score posting feature has been added.
“Pig&Chicks is free for a limited time in association with http://www.DailyAppDream.com. Download the Daily App Dreams App to find out about the other free apps on offer each day!"
** "Genuinely challenging and the game quickly becomes hard to put down" by TouchGEN **
** "A side scrolling adventure that only costs a buck -- and it's pretty good too" by 148Apps **
** "Sound and animation is pretty nice, and the game is addictive" by AppStoreReviewer **
A brave pig and four super chicks!! A comic style action/ adventure game using simple swipe control to ward off attackers and pass obstacles!! A troublesome Pig and cool Super Chicks will bring you lots of fun!!
Alfie, the Pig and 4 Super Chicks team up together to find their way to Dark City. 4 Super Chicks escaped the lab of a Mad Scientist that wanted to create an army of Super Animals to rule the world! However, the Super Chicks have no desire to rule the world and want the simple life.
They can link up together to transform into a bridge, whip, helicopter and wrecking ball to get through all the obstacles!
- Very cute and fun cartoon style characters!
- Nine different game worlds and ninety-seven interesting stage maps.
- An Adventure mode to enjoy the game story.
- A Challenge mode with four fun never ending mini-games (Rushing, Swing it, Tap it, Hit it)
[Rushing it] - Run through obstacles!
[Swing it] - Use chicks to swing through it
[Tap it] - Tap the handle of the traps to pass through!
[Hit it] - Hit the monsters and fight them back!
- Post your scores through the Gamecenter and track your score within the ranking system.
-Get game points and items.
- Addictive gameplay with simple touch and swipe action!
No confusing game controls!!
Touch anywhere on the screen and swipe in the desired direction!!
Forward, Diagonal Up/Down, Down and Up.
The Four super chicks will do everything for you!!
Please contact Hocobi with any questions or any technical issues.
- July 15, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 17, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 29, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 01, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99