App DescriptionPARIS FOR KIDS for iPad is an exciting guidebook app created especially for children ages 8 and older.
Young Paris residents and visitors alike will delight in discovering and exploring the city’s popular sites, attractions, and neighborhoods, while learning fun and historical facts.
PARIS FOR KIDS is the definitive mobile reading companion during family outings, travel, general reading, and reference.
- 80-page book with over 35 topics, neighborhoods, districts, sites, and attractions
- Fun facts and secrets about Paris
- I-Spy and favorite activities
- Over 120 original photos, images, and maps
- Unique artwork, with colorful and captivating design
- Provides portrait and landscape reading modes, page flipping effect, and return to last page read.
Parks, museums, science, history, architecture, art, sports, transportation, food, shopping, markets, amusements, and fun.
Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Notre Dame, Pompidou Center, the Louvre, amusement parks, Paris Zoo, and more.
Montmartre, Champs Elysées, the Latin Quarter, Les Invalides, Parc de la Villette, Versailles, parks and city squares.
PARIS FOR KIDS TABLE OF CONTENTS
- City of Light
- The Parisian
- Out and About
- Eiffel Tower
- Arc de Triomphe
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- Champs Elysées
- Pompidou Center
- The Latin Quarter
- Around the World in a Day
- Les Invalides
- Parc de la Villette
- Museum of Natural History
- The Louvre
- Seine River
- Gardens and Parks
- City Squares
- Paris Underground
- Modern Paris
- Paris Markets
- French Food
- City of Chocolate
- Amusement Parks
- Paris Zoo
- Air and Space Museum
- The Arts
- Lights, Camera, Action!
- Musée Grévin
- Only in Paris
- Festivals & Events
- French Glossary
See more screenshots on our website www.marqueepublishing.com/app-paris.html
November 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
October 31, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
February 02, 2011 Initial Release