What's New- Fixed a bug where page-load indicator sometimes did not animate
- Fixed a bug with the font size list resetting to previous selected value
- Removed blue disclosure buttons in lists, since they didn't do anything
- Fixed a bug where you could not cancel out of the account modal
App DescriptionNOTE: In order to support iOS 6, this app can no longer run under iOS 4.2 or below. We are releasing a new free app, TypeLink Classic, that will run under iOS 3 and 4. It is under review now and should be approved soon.
TypeLink is a cloud-based personal wiki notepad. You Type, and it Links! It allows you to organize your information easily and get to it wherever you are. Sign up for an account today to get 10 pages free!
- Organize your notes in pages that link to each other
- In addition to iOS app, web app for full access to view and edit your notes from any web browser
- No wiki syntax to remember
- Links are made automatically
- Share notes publicly with a simple URL
- Share notes for editing by other users
- Links are color-coded to indicate whether they're public, private, or shared for editing
- Bulk import and export text files from your computer through the web app
- Video tour to walk you through how to use the app
- Full iPhone and iPad-formatted help documents
- Universal binary supports iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and retina display
- Unicode support: take notes in any language or character set.
- Compatible with iOS 4.3 thru iOS 6 on all supported devices. TypeLink Classic will be released soon to support iOS 3 thru 4.2.
- 10 pages free. Unlimited pages only $5 per year!
Here are some reasons you might be interested in TypeLink:
- Do you take notes on stickies, notepads, or random pieces of paper, and then lose them?
- Is your information for a project spread across many different apps?
- Do you take notes and then never go back and read them--like maybe in college classes?
- Do you find yourself e-mailing documents to people over and over again, every time you update them?
- When sharing documents with other people, do you sometimes lose track of who has the latest version?
- Do you have trouble transferring notes back and forth between your computer, mobile phone, and/or tablet?
- Do you have a system for notes, but sometimes forget to bring it with you, forcing you to take notes outside of your system?
- Do you find yourself editing wiki pages but bogged down by the complicated syntax?
TypeLink solves all of these problems:
- There's a place for everything--it's easy to organize information of any kind, in a way that makes sense to you
- Information is arranged in ways it's easy to reuse
- It's easy to share documents with individuals to edit, or for the whole world to see
- You have instant access to the latest version of your notes from any computer, mobile phone, or tablet
- You don't have to learn a complicated syntax. You type, and it links!
The TypeLink iOS app requires a free TypeLink account from typelink.net
October 11, 2012 New version 1.0.12
September 29, 2012 New version 1.0.11
September 20, 2012 New version 1.0.10
October 20, 2011 New version 1.0.9
August 04, 2011 New version 1.0.8
July 09, 2011 New version 1.0.7
January 01, 2011 Initial Release