App DescriptionMulti-camera for iPad. Connect your iPad to several iPhone cameras to see a simultaneous live preview and take pictures remotely. Devices find each other automatically on the wireless network and require no setup.
On the iPad you can:
* See a live preview of each connected camera in near-video quality.
* Swipe, pinch and rotate photos.
* Take photos remotely.
* Choose your favorite photos and save them to the iPad photo album in full resolution.
On connected iPhones:
* Take photos and send them to the iPad automatically in full resolution.
* Send photos from your camera roll and photo library to the iPad.
* Review photos before saving them to the iPhone camera roll.
* iPhone can also play the role of the iPad.
PhotoJam will ask permission before connecting. Each connection is identified by the device name and an avatar picture (optional). You can disconnect them at any time.
PhotoJam is a universal application that can run on both the iPad and the iPhone. The ideal setup is one iPad and several iPhones.
Contact us at email@example.com or @photojamapp in Twitter.
May 31, 2011 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
December 28, 2010 Initial Release