BUG FIXES: We've boosted AB de Villiers' stats, to reflect his newfound status as the greatest real-life Stick Cricketer in the world.
R.I.P. HUGHESY: We've removed the hit wicket animation. As cricket lovers, we were absolutely gutted at the tragic loss of Phil Hughes late last year. The head blow, part of Stick Cricket since its original launch more than 10 years ago, just simply wasn't funny anymore. Quite the opposite, in fact.
For this summer, we've added Phil to the All Stars - replacing Punter at first drop (you may need to hit the Update Teams button on the main menu). This is, after all, a man who reached his maiden Test ton in a manner that Sticky would be proud of: a glorious six over mid-wicket.
(Don't worry, we'll resume our regularly-scheduled mockery of the England cricket team in our next update notes.)
Hit out or get out in the world’s most popular cricket game, Stick Cricket®!
Easy to play yet hard to master, Stick Cricket offers you the chance to:
DOMINATE THE WORLD
From minnows to modern day masters, only a Stick Cricket legend can successfully unlock and conquer all 14 countries en route to World Domination.
WIN THE WORLD CUP
The most coveted silverware in cricket is up for grabs when you unlock this mode. Do you have what it takes to become a national hero?
SLOG THE STARS FOR SIX
Pad up for your country against the greats in All Star Slog. If their reputation doesn’t scare you, their fierce bouncers might!
WIN THE WORLD T2
16 teams battle it out in Bangladesh in an exhilarating two-over tournament tussle.
HUMILIATE YOUR MATES
Take on your friends, via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, in the ultimate battle for bragging rights. Pro Pack unlock required.
TEST YOUR SKILL
Get your eye in with a net session at the Academy, or take a skill test to improve your technique.
TRACK YOUR STATS
Look back at all the carnage you’ve caused! Just make sure your career run rate is more like Botham than Boycott.
Stick Cricket, a title of “legendary status” (Pocket-Lint), boasts “hellishly addictive” gameplay (Gizmodo) and is “like seeing the world through Chris Gayle’s eyes” (Sport Magazine).
Important message: This game includes In-App Purchases.
- May 25, 2011 New version 2.0.2
- February 28, 2011 New version 2.0.1
- February 16, 2011 New version 2.0.0
- January 27, 2011 New version 1.2.0
- December 18, 2010 New version 1.1.0
- August 06, 2011 New version 2.1.0
- August 12, 2011 New version 2.1.1
- October 14, 2011 New version 2.1.2
- November 02, 2011 New version 2.1.3
- December 22, 2011 New version 2.1.4
- January 25, 2012 New version 2.1.5
- February 23, 2012 New version 2.1.6
- March 30, 2012 New version 2.2.0
- April 24, 2012 New version 2.2.1
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.3.0
- September 16, 2013 New version 2.3.1
- November 20, 2013 New version 2.5.0
- January 22, 2014 New version 2.5.2
- March 13, 2014 New version 2.6.0
- March 29, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- February 03, 2015 New version 2.6.3