- Fixed connection issues with Sphero on iOS 7.1
Last Fish is a stylish black and white action game about the survival of a tiny fish in toxic water filled with goo.
Eat food, avoid goo, escape the shadowfish. Survive.
* Intuitive controls - tilt the device, use a Sphero or use a DICE+!
* Stylish monochromatic Retina Display graphics
* Atmospheric soundtrack
* Simple and addictive game mechanics
* 45 levels and 5 arcade stages
* 3 star performance score on each level
* Game Center achievements and leaderboards
"Last Fish felt poetic in some ways." - DIYGamer
"Last Fish is a satisfying swim through a world of light and shadows." - Kotaku
"Within 15 minutes of downloading the game I was hooked." - AppAdvice
"Last Fish is proof that games can be artistic, and more importantly that artistic games can be fun." - TouchMyApps
Tilt the device to control the fish. Eat food to gain health. Avoid touching goo as it decreses health. Complete the objectives but beware of the shadowfish.
New control options include 3 different setups for tilting the device and support for Sphero - an awesome ball robot you can use to control the fish.
In each level you have to complete one of four objectives: survive for a specified amount of time; quickly follow a trail of rings; clear checkpoints; eat food with caution to reach a specific amount of health. Every level is different, be it food quantity, goo quantity, speed, size, movement patterns, health lost rate, number and speed of shadowfish. All these combined make each level unique.
Survive as long as possible. Arcade starts with lots of food and some goo, but over time the food gets more rare and more goo appears. The fish also loses more health as time passes. Then appears the shadowfish. Survive, until the inevitable end...
- April 24, 2014 New version 1.6.1
- January 02, 2014 New version 1.6.0
- March 20, 2013 New version 1.5.1
- November 19, 2012 New version 1.5.0
- October 22, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 20, 2012 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 23, 2012 New version 1.4.0
- June 01, 2012 New version 1.3.0
- December 18, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 15, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!