Who’s knocking on the mouse hole? When mouse peeks out, he sees Milo…and off they go! Down the hall…through the kitchen…up the stairs…across the piano…around and around and around and around—Milo and mouse turn the house upside down as they scamper, pounce, jump and bounce through every room. It’s a spirited chase right up to the exuberant surprise ending! Every screen invites the user right into Milo’s world of toys, music, and mayhem—including a rocket, a UFO, a piano with keys that bash, paintings that jump from their frames and a giggly pack of mischievous mice.
With more than 80 tap-interactive objects that initiate more than 125 animations just right for active young fingers and minds, this interactive exciting cat-chases-mouse story is ideal for pre-readers and young readers alike. With simple vocabulary and sound-out words, A PRESENT FOR MILO provides a fun, engaging read-to or read-aloud experience at a terrific value. It’s perfect for pre-readers and young readers—all animations, narration and sound effects are activated by a simple finger tap or swipe.
It’s hours of fun with a thoroughly engaging story, animations, tap-able surprises and silly sound effects—a perfect digital storybook.
Here’s what the critics are saying:
"'Milo' raises the bar for interactivity within the book apps category, and its delightful surprise ending will have kids wanting to read it again and again" – USAToday.com
“I love it. Mostly I love the small details in the touch aspect that shows more innovation in the space - and better execution. The rocket, the musical notes and metronome...it is an eBook, with almost game like function - which is a great balance.” – Daniel Donahoo, Wired – GeekDad blogger
"A Present for Milo is infused with sheer joy. This infectious quality is the best thing about the new story app." Wired – GeekMom
"This app is a fun visual treat that encourages kids to touch everything they see on the screen." 5/5 Rating – Common Sense Media
“Amazing…the perfect book app to stimulate, engage and develop reading skills…. a high level of interactivity….fabulous animation. Ruckus Media is once more producing a top quality book app, an app in line with their goal to 're-invent family entertainment'." – FUN EDUCATIONAL APPS
• Parents' Choice Award Winner: Mobile Apps
• About.com’s 2011 Readers’ Choice Award for “Best App for Kids”
• Mom's Choice Awards' "Best in Family-Friendly Products"
• “Best Apps Ever Award" Finalist (from 148apps.com)
To find out about Ruckus Media and our new apps:
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/RuckusMediaGroup
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/ruckusmedia
Visit our Website: www.ruckuslearning.com
CONTACT US: For any technical issues, please email us at [email protected] You can also find out more about us at www.ruckuslearning.com.
- August 13, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- August 17, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- August 27, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- September 07, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- November 11, 2011 New version 1.1
- November 22, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- November 29, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- January 12, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- January 13, 2012 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- April 17, 2012 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- December 11, 2013 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $2.99