What's New- Fixed a potential crash when using Transmit Disk on a non-admin account
- Fixed Growl support on 10.6
- Fixed an issue where NFS shares would not appear properly in the browser
- Improved DockSend reliability when dragging multiple folders and files
- Improved Retina compatibility
App DescriptionTransmit 4 is the ultimate FTP + SFTP + WebDAV + Amazon S3 file transfer client on the Mac.
You need to transfer files. Maybe to an FTP or SFTP server, or the cloud via Amazon S3, or using WebDAV. You maintain a website, do backups, or upload photos. You need Transmit, the #1 Mac OS X FTP client.
- Protocol power: FTP (Normal, Implicit SSL, and TLS/SSL), SFTP, Amazon S3, and WebDAV (HTTP and HTTPS)
- Flexible Favorites for fast server access
- Handy two-pane view
- Fast multiple-connection transfers
- Easy transfer manager
- Quick Look, CoverFlow, Image Thumbnail view
- Places for one-click folder access
- FXP Support
- Bandwidth Limiting
- So much more!
Scary, wicked fast compared to Transmit 3 — up to 25 times.
4x faster: listing 30,000 remote files.
18x faster: downloading 30,000 small files.
2.25x faster: deleting 30,000 small files.
25x faster: uploading 15,000 small files.
AND ONE MORE THING: TRANSMIT DISK.
With the brand-new Transmit Disk feature, you can now mount any of your favorites in the Finder itself — even if Transmit's not running. These volumes are real: drag files to your SFTP server, save a small graphic to your Amazon S3 bucket directly from Photoshop, or roll your own iDisk-like backup volume. It's all possible in T4.
THIS IS THE BEST FILE TRANSFER CLIENT YOU'LL EVER BUY. Really!
November 21, 2013 New version 4.4.5
November 13, 2013 New version 4.4.4
October 09, 2013 New version 4.4.3
September 26, 2013 New version 4.4.2
August 04, 2013 New version 4.4.1
May 17, 2013 New version 4.4
January 05, 2011 Initial Release