- Fixed Gram history
- Minor UI fixes
Futuregram is the fast and fun way to send yourself a reminder.
* Featured November 2010 in iPad Productivity under New and Noteworthy! *
It's a Universal app and so it runs great on your iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (iOS 4.1+ required). Futuregram works great on iOS 5. If alerts have stopped working after upgrading to iOS 5, please go to Settings->Notifications and make sure that Banners/Alerts, Sounds, and Badges for Futuregram are enabled in Notification Center.
Use it to send yourself task reminders, encouraging words, or jokes. Aside from being fun, Futuregram is streamlined and easy to use. Futuregram works in any orientation, so if you prefer you can use the much faster landscape keyboard.
You can quickly type your message, set the delivery date, and send it into the future. It'll vanish in a flash of light and reappear when it's time.
Futuregram uses the built-in notifications in iOS, so you won't have to worry about using up your SMS or Text messages. You can chose different sounds for your messages and even set an interval for repeating events.
Futuregram sidesteps the overhead and tedium of a complex todo system. It's fun, useful, and hassle-free.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions please feel free to send email to email@example.com
Follow us at http://twitter.com/treeness for instant updates.
- June 29, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 27, 2011 New version 1.0.3
- November 24, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 29, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 17, 2011 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- December 19, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 10, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 21, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 02, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- August 31, 2013 New version 1.1.0
- September 10, 2013 New version 1.1.1
- October 18, 2013 New version 1.1.2
- February 14, 2014 New version 1.2.0
- June 23, 2014 New version 1.2.1