• Fixed problem with locked scrapbooks failing to allow tools to be shown
• Stability improvements
• iOS 5 compatibility
Skrappy is the fun and easy way to make beautiful photo albums, journals and scrapbooks using music, movies, voice memos, web pages, text and photos. Start a scrapbook using a theme, add content and you're done! Or get creative by designing new scrapbooks and themes from scratch.
☛ "Skrappy looks like it could be the fourth member of Apple’s own suite of iWork apps, Pages, Numbers, and Keynote." - AppAdvice
☛ "If you’re a scrapbooking fan, Skrappy will not disappoint. If you’re not a scrapbooking fan, Skrappy just might turn you into one." - TiPb
☛ "It takes clues from Apple’s Keynote app (sticky guidelines, shadows, borders, crop shapes, detailed object properties) and ups the ante with fancy scrapbook themes and iBooks-like flipping through pages." - 9to5Mac/9to5Toys
☛ "Skrappy, by Riada International brings all of the joy of typical digital scrapbooking with the revolutionary addition of including web pages and music within your scrapbook." - PadGadget
☛ "It's a full-fledged scrapbooking app with support for images, videos, clip art, backgrounds and more." - TUAW
Change borders, crop shapes, fills, shadows, and much more. You can even add text to objects like movies, using in-place multi-line text editing.
If you want more clip art or backgrounds, no problem! Use the built-in web browser to search for images, tap and hold, and they're added to your page.
And when you're ready to admire your scrapbook, swipe to flip through pages, and watch as movies, music and voice memos play automatically.
Getting started quickly
‧ Choose from themes including Photo Album, Traveller, Romance, Recipes and more.
‧ Use placeholder buttons to quickly add content to scrapbooks created from themes.
‧ Design your own themes to use yourself or share with friends.
Page navigating and scrapbook viewing
‧ Flip through pages like a book by swiping, or jump to any page using the Page Navigator.
‧ Add, copy, paste or delete pages from the Page Navigator, even from different scrapbooks.
‧ Reorder pages by dragging in the Page Navigator.
‧ Lock scrapbooks into display mode.
‧ Arrange objects by dragging, resizing or rotating, or cut, copy and paste between pages or scrapbooks.
‧ Reorder layers by dragging in the Layer Navigator, or lock to prevent accidental edits.
‧ Crop and mask objects to shapes such as squares, circles, arrows, hearts and more.
‧ Full undo and redo.
‧ Horizontally or vertically flip images and clip art.
‧ Make fine adjustments to position and rotation of objects.
‧ Change exposure, contrast, saturation and sepia settings of images.
‧ Fill shape objects with colors, gradients or textures.
‧ Set object properties such as borders, shadows, opacity and fonts.
‧ Add text to objects using in-place text editing with properties such as alignment, margins, fonts and colours.
‧ Apply outlines to text objects, including color, line thickness and style.
‧ Choose page backgrounds using theme or built-in backgrounds, your own photos or images from the web.
‧ Horizontally or vertically flip background images.
‧ Snap to guides at 10%, center and edges.
‧ Hide objects.
‧ Include movies and voice memos.
‧ Add music including album artwork from your iTunes music library.
‧ Include web pages that open using the built-in browser or Safari.
‧ Add clip art from the included library or images from the web.
‧ Start multimedia objects automatically on page turns, or by tapping them.
‧ Play music and voice memos past page turns.
Sharing and printing
‧ Share your scrapbooks by exporting them in Skrappy or PDF format and share via email or iTunes File Sharing*
‧ Print complete scrapbooks or page ranges.
* Included music from your iTunes library will not be shared with other users.
- July 21, 2011 Initial release
- July 24, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 28, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 29, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 17, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 17, 2011 New version 1.3
- August 23, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- August 31, 2011 New version 1.3.1
- September 08, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- October 10, 2011 New version 1.3.2
- October 29, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 25, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 29, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- January 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 24, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- September 04, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- September 07, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- November 21, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- November 27, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99