The If Found Lock Screen app for the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch allows you to add a message to your Lock Screen wallpaper. Most people use it to add their contact information to the Lock Screen, so that if their device is ever lost, whoever finds it can easily get in touch with them. You can fully customize the text that is displayed, as well as the background image. For the text, you can type in any text, and adjust the font type, font color, font size, as well as the color and opacity of the box behind the text. For the background image, you can choose from the Camera Roll, the Photo Library, or you can set it to any color. The best if found app available!
- For the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Optimized for the iPhone and iPad Retina Display.
- Fully Customizable Text and Background!
- Enter any text that you want.
- Choose Backgrounds From the Camera Roll, Photo Library, or a Color.
- Adjust the Font Type, Font Color, and Font Size.
- You Can Also Set the Color and Opacity of the Box Behind the Text.
- Easily Resize or Move the Background Image by Pinching or Dragging.
- Essential for any iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch owner.
- Requires iOS 5.1 or higher.
iOS will blur the lock screen background and message whenever a notification is received. This behavior is built into iOS 7- iOS 9 by Apple and cannot be changed. To prevent the lock screen background and message from blurring, you can disable lock screen notifications using the iOS settings app.
Please use our website to contact us or report any problems. (We cannot contact you through an App Review).
- August 09, 2012 New version 2.2
- October 03, 2012 New version 2.3
- October 12, 2012 New version 2.4
- September 18, 2013 New version 2.5
- October 02, 2013 New version 2.6
- March 13, 2014 New version 2.7
- September 18, 2014 New version 2.8
- October 19, 2014 New version 2.91
- August 05, 2016 New version 3.0